Exploring their privates?

T

turbo_mom

I'm just wondering if anyone elses baby has found their private parts yet? The last couple weeks, everytime I take Angelynn's diaper off she reaches down and starts grabbing her legs and her vagina. Last night when I was wrapping up her dirty diaper she had a hold of herself and than peed all over her hand :dohh:
I have to wonder what she's thinking about all that LOL

Oh YES, Bren discovered his boy bits at around 3 months, and he really has a go at them now when ever his diaper is off. It is sooo funny. He just tugs and grins.

charlie somtimes pulls his willy its so funny hes like ooh whats this lol x

It is perfectly natural :) imagine discovering you had a new limb growing from somewhere surely you would wana have a feel ;) LOL

amber has done this, but she tried to do it on the sly LOL.
she'd look right in to my eyes slowly move her hand down until she was just about there and i said no and moved it, oh the disappointed look.

Yup max did this from 3 months old lol it was quite funny he pulled hard and then let out a whimper lol poor lil dude ..he still dose it now ..I dont mind as its his but not when hes all full of poop like yesterday he grabbed at it got poop all over his hands and touched his face ewwwww off to the bath

na tyler cant see his over his belly:rofl: but i do think it is normal.

When my first DD was a toddler she would sleep with her hand in her pj bottoms on her fairy. I think they all do it at some point :)

Yup max did this from 3 months old lol it was quite funny he pulled hard and then let out a whimper lol poor lil dude ..he still dose it now ..I dont mind as its his but not when hes all full of poop like yesterday he grabbed at it got poop all over his hands and touched his face ewwwww off to the bath

haha of course he has found his man parts lol-he is a boy lol too cute!!

It's probably normal... Likely earlier for the boys lol and maybe around a year for the girlies... not looking forward to that stage lol

Bethanie has started to touch down there a lot, it's a bit disturbing when she does it and looks at me.. I just look away as it makes me feel a bit wrong for seeing her doing that - I know she doesn't understand that we don't do that in public, but I still don't like to see it.It is natural though, so whatever.

OH's little bro who was just about 2 when we saw him wouldnt keep his hand out of his pants no matter what outfitt he was wearing :dohh:

Noah does this all the time, he thinks its wonderful! I'm embarrassed to say this but its a running joke with my parents that I use to touch myself all the time, I was the female mini Al Bundy

This is the same for Colton. It's his, I'm not going to stop his as I dont want him to think it's wrong (although not infront of people.. but that will come later when he actually understands! :rofl: ); but it really sucks when he has pooped and it gets on his hand!! EWW!!
He isn't doing it as much now; but I imagine he will REALLY find it later on.. before he just found some other part of him, I think, and just didn't know what it was.

Erica has done this a couple of times too.. while I'm changing her diaper. I just move her hand away. I'd imagine with boys its much worse lol.

My boy only does it when his dad is changing him. Have no idea why!

Dec always has his hand down there, he will even take his nappy off to have a little feel !!! Lol It is completely normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->