expressing lansinoh pro affinity broke!!

yeahuloveme

6 angel babies :'(
Reaction score
I am fuming, I bought it the other week (brand new) decided to try it out yesterday got 2oz of colostrum, and now the blooming thing doesn't work,.... unless I hold the base unit upside and shake every now and again!
does any one else have one of these, not sure if I should ask for a refund or replacement xx

It's far too early to be expressing seen as your ticker says you're only 36 weeks pregnant. So maybe it's not the machine but you're just not ready?

I am leaking, so its deffinatly the pump, I can see and hear that its not working, its not the fact its not getting any milk/colostrum (its the fact its not pumping)

I will need to send it back, just wanted to know if any one else had had this pump and would share their experience, so I know if I should get replacement or refund. I know it is early and I am not going to do it all the time, but I was leaking and though I would give it a go, I froze the colostrum as well, so it was not wasted.

Sorry can't help. Try googling and seeing if others have had issues then decide if refund is better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->