External thrush driving me mad! Scratching so much its bleeding!!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Well for God knows how long i have been suffering from external thrush! I have been using natural yogurt for it which works wonders!! However it is difficult to be using natural yogurt at work where i am most of my day when it is all messy! Anyway i have been scratching externally so much that i have started to have drops of bleeding! Anyone experienced the same thing? Its driving me crazy!!!! Any advice?

id get to docs or pharmacy an get sum canasten hun :hugs:

I agree you should go get some cream for it. Hopefully that will stop it for good.

I feel your pain! I have thrush right now!

i was itching like mad and starting getting spots of blood on tissue and when i itched it felt so good but after it just stings ouch i went to the doctor 2 days ago and got a pessery and inserted inside usually it works but the itching is still very much there if not worse than b4 i keep putting the cream on but it dont seem to be working ! maybe i just need a few more dayz !!:thumbup:

get canestan duo (tablet and cream) ive still got it a bit , its just like youve got, external. go to the docs and get them to have a look too hun xx

Defo use the duo stuff - with the cream and the pill you take! oh and if you and DH are doing the deed as it were -lol....he needs to be treated to as it can be passed back and forth between you! that's what happened to me once! oops.

also reduce the amount of sugar you have as this feeds the candida which is what causes thrush.

hope you get relief soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->