Extra strong positive on OPK!!

Angelic

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I have no idea where in my cycle I am (I could be pg) but out of nowhere yesterday I got the strongest positive on my opk than I have EVER had before in 10 months of using them. It actually took colour away from the test strip! Done another one today and still positive but not as strong as yesterday. Also did a hpk (IC) and it's not really showing anything. Could this possibly be a sign of pg or is it probably just a very good ov sign? We have been dtd just in case :blush:.

Thanks

I'd say either or...keep us posted if its positive on the OPK I'd think your preg test would show up by now...GL babes and FX

did you get a pic hunni x

No I didn't take a pic. But I tested again today and got another positive so that's 3 days in a row now, including the supercharged one on Monday!!

Might do an IC in the morning just to see if there's anything there. Had bloods done this morning too so will know in a few days for sure!!

x

oooooooooo, cant wait to here about the results of that, good luck sweetie and :dust:

oooooooooo, cant wait to here about the results of that, good luck sweetie and :dust:

Thanks mothercabbage. Nothing to report on the IC this morning though so I'm just not sure. Maybe I'll do a frer on saturday morning. Is it common to get an ov positive 3 days running? Surely if it was pregnancy I would have seen something on the IC?

Ah well, more waiting then lol x

Yes it is common to get a possitive OPK 3 days in a row. It normally means you caught the whole surge and not just part of it which is great.

Bloods came back negative although I wasn't completely surprised!! Don't know what's happened to my last two cycles but I'm taking it that I ov'd this week so we'll see what happens!!

Thanks everyone for your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->