Extreme abdominal pain.

Pix

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

So like the title says last night I experienced horrible abdominal pain. If you've ever had cyst issues that is what this felt like. I have to wait until 9am to call in but have every intention. To do so, so no worries there.

Have any of you had this before? Not once have I had this issue in pregnancy and it has me a bit worried. The pain got so bad I could not handle walking up my stairs. Thankfully through the night it eased up a bit, and he never stopped kicking. I know he is once again breech and could just be kicking my pelvic floor but I'm not so sure this time. My biggest worry is an infection if it was a cyst. But if so I had an ultrasound a mere couple weeks ago. Wouldn't it be in there? Or Placental Abruption.

It could be gas and definitely was not contraction although it prompted a few of them. This morning it has eased up but there's a bit of pressure in my bum.

Anyway. I'll make that call shortly but have any of you had something similar??

Ended up with pelvic girdle pain. Aka spd.

I was admitted to hospital overnight on the weekend with a similar thing and back in today. I've also been diagnosed with SPD- just lovely isn't it!! Hope you feel better soon. I've been given cocodamol but will
Only take it when I really need to. I'm gutted as I needed to work for another few weeks for the extra money but can't even walk without help at the moment so teaching 30 seven year olds all day looks unlikely at the mo!!

That's my biggest worry as I am booked until December 20th. :-/ I can't push clients off on the other girls either. We are already short. And he just doesn't do well with any meds but the vitamins. I'm gonna be touching this one out with baths and a heating pad.

I honestly had no idea the pain was that bad. I feel horrible for not really having the appreciation of what other women went through with it. It truly is debilitating. I realize now I had a bit of it with DS. So many times I got 'stuck' sitting or laying down due to pain. Only benefit was he had a fast labor.

I am definitly buying a post partum girdle now though. My hips are going to need all the help they can get. May use binding too. I fear long term affects from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->