EXTREME bloat! :| questions!

Lcg2693

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm around 7 weeks and my bloat is unreal. It doesn't look round enough to be a bump and it's a little early for that Anyways... Seriously my tummy has more than doubled in size in the last two weeks and is quite firm and it starts from the top of my vagina. Can I do things to lessen the bloat? Also I'm asthmatic And since my tummy has been getting larger my chest/breathing seems to be worsening. Anyone else experienced similar things?

Leti x

There are also twins in my family and my family are already teasing me, my mother is a twin and also my partner is a twin.. Not sure if having twins can make bloating worse or whatnot

I'm also experiencing bad bloat !
I did with my second son too.. It just ended up turning into a belly around 11/12 weeks.
I do think twins would make bloat bigger though! Since twins run in your family maybe that's the case for you :)

Maybe tmi, but how have your bathroom habits been? I noticed quite a bit of bloat last week and then wham spent a long time in the bathroom (if you know what I mean) and it was so much better. I also am drinking a ton (almost a gallon) of water every day which I helps the flushing. Other than that bloat is part of the deal. Oh the glamour :haha:

I try for close to 100oz of water a day and it hasn't helped my bloat much, my bathroom habits haven't changed either. I guess its all just the glamorous part of pregnancy. I've been considering getting my maternity pants out just for comfort.

My bathroom habits are frequent I always poop twice a day i have always lol (tmi sorry) and I'm drinking a lot of water too and peeing constantly I'm honestly huge my belly is so hard like I can't push it out further and breathing in hurts! I'm already in maternity bras as my boobs ballooned at 5 and a half weeks. I'm just wearing baggy harem pants at the moment. I've gone from a size 10/12 to a 14+ Clothes just on the tummy xx

I'm the same.. I look like I did when I was 17 weeks along. So much for trying to keep this quiet for a little while longer!!!

I'm the same.. I look like I did when I was 17 weeks along. So much for trying to keep this quiet for a little while longer!!!

If this wasn't my first Id be prepared to be bigger second time around but this is my first and I'm HUGE already at 7 weeks lol x

Lol! This is my 3rd and I'm still shocked at how big I am.. I know you pop quicker with each consecutive baby, but this is really bad.. plus I'm petite, its so obvious. Lol

That's like me lol! I'm 5ft! As long as the little peanuts healthy. Hope all is going well for you :)

I'm also pregnant with my first and the bloat was unbelievable and extremely uncomfortable in the first trimester. I would be just mildly bloated in the morning, and by the evening my belly was huge! It never really went away, I was bloated until I got a real bump around 14 weeks or so. Oh the joys!

I'm also pregnant with my first and the bloat was unbelievable and extremely uncomfortable in the first trimester. I would be just mildly bloated in the morning, and by the evening my belly was huge! It never really went away, I was bloated until I got a real bump around 14 weeks or so. Oh the joys!

Yeah I'm just trying to accept it although at my work I see people looking at my like gosh she's put on some weight haha, can't wait to see how shocked they are in a month or two! I'm excited for the real bump! Xx

Well mine must be worse then I think! I'm pretty thin so it's so hard to hide !
I just saw an old friends Mom and she commented on how big my boys are and said time for another and I said ya maybe and she goes you're pregnant! I just sort of laughed and she said I new your belly looked rounder then usual when I saw you!
I'm like well I'm only 7 weeks though! She said well it's the third time !
Lol she even rubbed my belly which was funny to me because I don't even fully believe there's a baby in there until I see it lol!
We were very close when her daughter and I were growing up so it wasn't like a stranger commenting ... But here we go again like my last pregnancy people were commeting and asking when I was due around 8/9 weeks!

Well mine must be worse then I think! I'm pretty thin so it's so hard to hide !
I just saw an old friends Mom and she commented on how big my boys are and said time for another and I said ya maybe and she goes you're pregnant! I just sort of laughed and she said I new your belly looked rounder then usual when I saw you!
I'm like well I'm only 7 weeks though! She said well it's the third time !
Lol she even rubbed my belly which was funny to me because I don't even fully believe there's a baby in there until I see it lol!
We were very close when her daughter and I were growing up so it wasn't like a stranger commenting ... But here we go again like my last pregnancy people were commeting and asking when I was due around 8/9 weeks!

Oh dear! No hiding it for you then! I'm not looking forward to the belly rubs I love my personal space and I live in Wales and people are so overly friendly here like they will just stop u in the street and ask you all sorts and feel ur tummy! I've seen it happen! Did you say you were like it on all of yours? Because a lot of people are saying how big they are with their second or 3rd but that worries me more haha I'm 7 weeks on my first and its no exaggeration I'm huge. Lol x

I know how you feel ladies and I'm only 5w2d,feel like all my trousers and jeans are already getting uncomfortable and as soon as I get home I open the buttons /zips or take them off...this is my second pregnancy. I didn't show until around 18 weeks the last time, thinking I won't be able to keep this a secret very long!

I know how you feel ladies and I'm only 5w2d,feel like all my trousers and jeans are already getting uncomfortable and as soon as I get home I open the buttons /zips or take them off...this is my second pregnancy. I didn't show until around 18 weeks the last time, thinking I won't be able to keep this a secret very long!

Same thing for me. I've lost almost 7 lbs already, and my jeans wouldn't even button this morning. I dress at the gym, thank goodness I had an extra hair elastic to eaten my pants and packed one of DH's t shirts that covered it up.

Super bloated here too :growlmad: Pretty much started as soon as I found out. When I was 4w3d I definitely looked like I was about 5 MONTHS along. It has settled down a little bit (had to start taking stool softeners...yaaaay...as y'all have said, GLAMOROUS), but I really can't suck it in, and already look like I have a bump at only 5w6d. A lot of people know already though 'cause we did an IUI (and they all wanted to know if it worked!) so it's not as much a worry of keeping it secret as just being embarrassed to have such a big tummy when the baby is still so tiny!

I've been putting flaxseed in smoothies to help "move things along" to relieve bloat. Not working as well as I wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->