Extreme health anxiety

Rachee31

Reaction score
Hi ladies I’m currently 5+1 weeks found out just over a week ago I have extreme health anxiety and I know what tests etc we all have to have when we are carry our little ones as I’ve already got two children 13 and 9 the only thing that Is putting me off this pregnancy is the blood work it’s not having it done it’s the results I get extremely anxious about what if they find something seriously wrong with me like I’m dying I know I might sound silly but this anxiety really makes me ill I turn into a google freak I was like this on my last pregnancy I don’t think I can feel like this all over again tia ladies xxxx

Health anxiety can really be overwhelming; have you ever spoken to a profession to learn how to manage it and help lower the anxiety it causes? A persons mind can imagine or fear some really terrible things and you don’t need that additional anxiety especially when pregnancy is anxiety provoking all on its own. I hope you are able to find a way to put your mind at ease. GL and congratulations on the pregnancy

Health anxiety can really be overwhelming; have you ever spoken to a profession to learn how to manage it and help lower the anxiety it causes? A persons mind can imagine or fear some really terrible things and you don’t need that additional anxiety especially when pregnancy is anxiety provoking all on its own. I hope you are able to find a way to put your mind at ease. GL and congratulations on the pregnancy
Thank you so much for your reply I haven’t had councilling I might speak to my midwife wen I make an appointment hope you are well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->