Extreme Hunger?

Sarah20109

Reaction score
Have any of you other ladies been experiencing this? I'm 4 weeks 5 days today, and starting yesterday my appetite increased...A Lot. I will eat and be stomach growling hungry thirty minutes later. I've been eating more than 6 small meals a day, taking my prenatals religiously, and drinking plenty of water, but no matter how much I eat I'm still SO hungry. Is this normal?

Right at that same time I thought I'd kill anyone who got between me and my food. :blush: That extreme hunger died down by week 6-ish. It does re-visit me from time to time, but its not like it was (and ALL the time).

I had extreme hunger until about 6 weeks. Then it was completely opposite! I wanted nothing to do with food until I hit 9.5 weeks. Then the hunger returned. Lol.

Enjoy it!

Morning sickness has had me so turned off food (all food) that I long for those early days when everything tasted good. :)

My hunger has only eased in the last few days... although I'm not convinced it's totally gone! I started bringing food everywhere with me because I felt sick if I got too hungry!

I have a funny thread about this a few weeks ago I named hungry hungry hippo lol. The past couple of days I have finally stopped needing to eat every two hours which is a good thing as i've already gained 8 pounds with this pregnancy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->