Extreme pregnancy dreams!

bookworm0901

Reaction score
I didn't have dreams like this during my other pregnancies at all! It started a week before my BFP.

Basically each night has a "theme". I start dreaming about a very specific thing. Then I have intense dreams about this one thing ALL NIGHT LONG. I wake up several Times and each time I fall back to sleep and dream about the same thing all night. Honestly I hate it cause when I dream I feel like I didn't sleep very well, as if I was awake all night instead of dreaming. Anyone else have intense pregnancy dreams?

I'm having crazy dreams! So so weird. So far nothing horrifying, but so vivid.

ME :hi: I can have ones just as you describe and others that just run into one another, as if I am watching tv in my head. i wake up from dreaming and having to pee. So the combo of the two I seem to get up at least 4-5 times a night. Wondering if this one will end up being a night owl, as I have never had such bad sleep so early one. I know that this happens to prepare ourselves for what is to come. :haha:

May I pop in? I'm not preg but I'm 10 DPO and for the past week nearly every night I've been having very vivid dreams on one "theme" my childhood. Mostly dreaming about my child hood but some of the dreams have to do with the present. Example: the other night I dreamed my DH and I were sitting on the couch of our house(which we don't own a house yet) and it was the house I lived in for most of my childhood(strange thing is as far as I know it's not for sale). What are your thoughts?

Me too no Bfp for me yet but very vivid dreams!!!

Yep, every pregnancy I get vivid dreams! I tend to have vivid dreams randomly other times, but when I'm pregnant I get them a whole lot!

Lately I've been having intense sex dreams... I know this is TMI but it's all I can think about when I sleep, even though I don't want anything to do with sex while I'm awake. Last night apparently I was so turned on in my sleep that I started initiating bedtime activities with DH and he thought I was awake!

I have the craziest dreams all the time even when Im not pregnant..I always have and dont know why..but my hubby says its like the sci-fi channel sometimes when I start telling him about my dreams lol....when Im pregnant I have even crazier ones sometimes...I seriously wish they had something you could wear at night that would record your dreams so you could watch them back like TV shows...that would be sooo awesome!!

Im in the same boat! So vivid! Its been driving me nuts because their all just about night mares too :( I feel like I dont get a true nights sleep because of them AND ive been waking up at exactly 12am on the dot to make it even more creepy!

Last night I miscarried, I saw the blood, went through the cramping. Then I found out my husband cheated on me and discovered all the details, found messages, video, even talked to the girl. Then our balcony collapsed...
I woke up and noticed it was all just weird dreams. They seemed so real I had to check on blood and my husband.
The dreams were as detailed as a movie and just continued on and on and on.
it only just started for me since I was put on Progesterone.

So crazy, Marumi! Scary!!

Last nights dreams "theme" was about me taking a trip to Germany. In the dream, at a certain point in the flight, I would jump out of the airplane with tons of balloons tied to me and would float the rest of the way on my trip......i dreamed about it all night and even woke up and went back to sleep and dreamed it again. Its so weird!

I have vivid dreams normally so I haven't noticed anything abnormal but last night's dream was just funny. I don't know too many details just that I dreamt that the pregnancy wasn't real and it was gas the whole time. :haha:

I just told my fiance about one I had the other night. The only way for me to describe it him which got him laughing was I felt like I was a part of a high definition film. Super crisp and colorful it was crazy (super HD lol). I don't remember what it was about anymore but now that I'm talking about it and about to go to bed watch something happen tonight. lol

ok Marumi I think you beat us all lol
:laugh2:

So crazy, Marumi! Scary!!

Last nights dreams "theme" was about me taking a trip to Germany. In the dream, at a certain point in the flight, I would jump out of the airplane with tons of balloons tied to me and would float the rest of the way on my trip......i dreamed about it all night and even woke up and went back to sleep and dreamed it again. Its so weird!

I'm in Germany and I can tell you entering with balloons tied to you is not common :lol:

I already see weird shapes and colors when I am just about to drift off. Doesn't feel like very good sleep. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->