extreme.stress and first tri

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
Anyone have advice? My mother in law passed away unexpectedly early this morning. I'm feeling so physically horrible ever since it happened. Any advice on how to stay healthy while grieving? Don't want to endanger bean.

I'm so sorry :( that's so awful xxxx I don't know what to suggest other than try and stay as relaxed as possible xx yoir little one is perfectly safe despite how you are feeling but try and talk to your friends about how you feel so you don't bottle it up and take some time out for yourself too .... little walks or a swim ect .... massive hugs xxxxx

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. Praying for peace to you and yours. May you be surrounded and comforted by family and friends.

I am so sorry for your loss. I think your baby will be fine while your grieving. I would just make sure you are eating and drinking enough. Maybe take a little time out for yourself and get some extra rest, but your little one will be okay.

I'm so sorry hun. I agree with what others have said, just try and keep yourself as relaxed as possible and indulge a little in things you like doing to try and feel a bit better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->