extreme thirst

MValkosky97

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had or heard of extreme thirst as a symptom? I am nearing the end of my TWW, not feeling overwhelmingly like AF is going to happen tomorrow..usually I can tell.

I AM SO THIRSTY..like slamming waters and not helping..and mouth and throat constantly dry..waking me up overnight so dry..

what the heck?

I have had it in all my two week waits with bfns x

Was definitely one of my symptoms with a bfp but accompanied by a metallic taste in the mouth.

yep of all my symptom spotting this has def never happened..and is standing out bc of how dang thirsty i am!

I have had it both with BFN and BFP cycles - pregnancy/AF symptoms are so annoying.

I had extreme thirst all through my second pregnancy.

Good luck :)

I'm in my TWW just now, I've been really thirsty and had a really dry mouth, especially during the night. I'm about 12dpo just now. Fingers crossed it's a symptom! Xxx

Linzz have you tested yet if not when are you planning ? X

I tested 2 days ago, got a faint line, that was an afternoon test so was quite hopeful! Did one again yesterday morning (at 4am as was bursting for a wee) and got an extremely faint, barely there line :( Have had a sicky feeling for the past 2 days and am weeing constantly! Going to try and hold out until Wednesday as af is due on Tuesday and I'm sick of worrying about it. Xxx

I'm due around the same time and I can't bare to test yet x

Has anyone ever had or heard of extreme thirst as a symptom? I am nearing the end of my TWW, not feeling overwhelmingly like AF is going to happen tomorrow..usually I can tell.

I AM SO THIRSTY..like slamming waters and not helping..and mouth and throat constantly dry..waking me up overnight so dry..

what the heck?

That was my first clue. I am drinking 2 to 4 liters of water a day and am still thirsty. Praying for you!!

I tested 2 days ago, got a faint line, that was an afternoon test so was quite hopeful! Did one again yesterday morning (at 4am as was bursting for a wee) and got an extremely faint, barely there line :( Have had a sicky feeling for the past 2 days and am weeing constantly! Going to try and hold out until Wednesday as af is due on Tuesday and I'm sick of worrying about it. Xxx

Did you drink alot of liquid the night before, or during the night, before you took the test in the morning?

I am now 12 ish DPO too..maybe 13...I caved and tested this AM but...my pee is like water I am drinking so much so i'm not sure. AF due today or tomorrow and so far no show..keep me updated when you guys test!

I am now 12 ish DPO too..maybe 13...I caved and tested this AM but...my pee is like water I am drinking so much so i'm not sure. AF due today or tomorrow and so far no show..keep me updated when you guys test!

Sounding good to me!! Let us know!

AF def due today though once or twice she has been behind schedule... not often.. and my temp went back up about .5 .... I’m running out for tests because I’m a freak!! Lol

AF def due today though once or twice she has been behind schedule... not often.. and my temp went back up about .5 .... I’m running out for tests because I’m a freak!! Lol

Just breathe. My husband was breathing a sigh of relief today, as this is the latest AF has ever been. It wasn't going to come, we know, as I am for sure pregnant, but he is just so in awe it still hasn't sunk in. Truthfully, it hasn't for me yet, either.

Point being, relax. It will all be okay. It really sounds like you are.

I honestly believe I am about 8 weeks (will hopefully find out Friday or next week). If so, that means I JUST GOT my positive, when many people get theirs 8 to 16 dpo. Keep us updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->