Extremely bloated?

Trixiebell

Reaction score
I will be 4 weeks pregnant with baby no.2 on Friday and I am extremely bloated that bloated that this morning I tried on 4 pairs of jeans and couldn't fasten any of them so having to wear leggings.

Is anyone else suffering bloatedness? I dont remember being this bloated this early the first time round x

I was very bloated with my second. I just ballooned on my stomach the moment I got pregnant

I was very bloated with my son and was in maternity jeggings by 7 weeks. Its very normal.

I've been bloated this time since ovulation but I'm only 6dpo so not tested yet.
Praying for a BFP.
I've had 4 chemicals since April so I really want a blazing BFP with a healthy sticky rainbow baby.

With my son my bloat went down at about 10 weeks and then my real bump started.
But yes the bloat is real.
I looked like I was 4 months pregnant wen I was only 8 weeks lol.
Congratulations on ure pregnancy again.

I have ordered some maternity leggings and a pair of jeans because I have 2 pairs of leggings which actually fit.

Yep I’m also very bloated. Could put it down to FET meds for me but it only really kicked in two days ago. I haven’t even tried putting on a pair of jeans :lol:

Yes so much bloat. Like PMS bloat but x3. I'm also 4 weeks today, but with my first. I'm so bloated, even my leggings feel a bit tight. Also- soooo much low back pain. I didn't expect to feel this pregnant so quickly. :?

I’m so bloated I’m living in joggers. Not sure how I’m going to hide it until 12 weeks right now!

I’m so bloated I’m living in joggers. Not sure how I’m going to hide it until 12 weeks right now!

I am thinking the same, Im glad I have been working from home because I think everyone would have known.

Made mistake of putting jeans on yesterday. Nope that was not comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->