Extremely confused - OPK Need Help

RacyRaspberry

Mother of one, DS 19
Reaction score
I have updated my chart of FF everday and have been using OPK for the first time..

But although i think my chart shows i have clearly ovulated my chart doesnt seem to be picking this up... see chart

My Ovulation Chart

I had a few days of very faint OPK, then yesterday dark line (same colour as control line) and then today back to faint line.

My CM has been very water this week leading up to yesterday and then yesterday had EW/creamy and then dry today....

Can someone please clarify what is going on??

FF needs at least 4 low temps before OV to draw a coverline, try discarding the high temp on CD12?

Nope made no difference, i tried reducing the 2 high temps around CD9 and 10 also and still not giving me a line, its crazy i cant see what is wrong with it?

Maybe because the + opk occurs on the same day of the temp rise, try taking out the + opk?

Maybe because the + opk occurs on the same day of the temp rise, try taking out the + opk?

Ok i took out yesterdays temp rise, (id had a restless night with not more than 2 hours constant sleep) but its still not giving me my line, perhaps it needs another day of high before it decides??

Aaah right yeah I should have checked that, you need 3 x consecutive high temps before it draws the coverline

If your temp stays high the next 2 days then it will give you a cover line.
looks like you would have ovulated cd 15.

Ok I'm even more confused now... My temp was low this morning and yesterday afternoon I had a really upset tummy... I have no idea what is going on?!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ce533/

Still input the low temp, but be prepared to "discard" it in a few days by ticking the discard box next to it.

One low temp on it's own doesn't really mean anything significant, it's what we called in the trade an "outlier", once you get a few days of higher temps FF should still draw your cross hairs - you probably just have a lurgy.

I agree with Northstar and should learn to take my own advice, lol. One temp on it's own means pretty much squat! It's the trend over several days that is telling. I'd say you're still good. I didn't see today's temp on your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->