Extremely sore bump.

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

Are any of you experiencing a sore bump? It also feels really, really heavy and it hurts quite a bit when I walk.

Any tips to ease this uncomfortable feeling? :)

I have a sore bump everyday...it feels like baby is getting bigger by the hour..and there's a muscle in the left of my bump that he has strected out to the max...

I was just about to ask this myself. From my navel upwards for two inches and all across my belly in that area is super sore. If I move wrong its like pressing down hard on a newly formed bruise. I can feel baby boy still move above and around that area so I know hes ok just highly uncomfortable and curious as to why.

No tips on how to make it better, but I'm feeling it too! Especially when LO starts kicking at my left side, I'm super sensitive over there right now :(

She was poking her foot out super far and DH decided to poke back... he's lucky his head is still attached.:haha:

Yep it's a band just under my belly button and feels like it's burning but there's nothing visable there, even clothes touching on it is so sensitive :-( I'm guessing it's the muscles stretched?xx

It is usually caused by the stretching of the skin; the sharp pains are caused due to continued muscle stretching. If you have very active baby then it’s normal sometimes; because the baby is pushing so hard when there no place to stretch. You can also be having ligament pain as your uterus is stretching to accommodate your growing baby.

Maybe the baby has changed position and is settling down into your pelvis. So it might just be stretching giving you pain.

May be getting your feet up and chilling out on the sofa with a hot water bottle behind your back can give some comfort. Try some moisturising cream or baby oil. Just lay back and gently rub/sooth. I had a friend with the same problem in late pregnancy. She used long sausage pillows for night time. It might be awkward to use, it does helped her.

A nice soak and a rub down with some lotion was my cure for my pains last night. It had gotten so bad that I couldnt lift anything or stand straight up but it felt like he was laying right there behind my navel so I assume that was the cause of my pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->