Extremely Worried

18NPregnant

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Ok i am only in second trimester but i need some help. Okay my doctor is an idiot and not helping me out. i am rele worried first off i am feeling like no movement and have still yet to hear the heartbeat and starting all of last week for hours on and off at a time i am feeling contractions and what not and i was so worried to feel em this early and ya and also with that i am also feel pressure like i need to push. i am so scared and worried. i was not thinking that it wass labor cuz i was not progressing and i had not lost my mucus plug and my water had not broken. so i was worried what do u all think

I think if you are really worried you should go to A&E. Just to be safe.

I'd demand that the doctor takes notice of you hun! sit there and say "Im sorry but im not leaving till this is sorted." Cos at the end of the day its your baby we're talking about and if your worried you have every right to want to look into it. Take your mom or someone who wont stand for shit if you feel you cant do it yourself :)
Sorry that i havent been much help but yeah thats what i would do!
Hope you and baby are ok!

xxx

I would phone your local maternity unit and go get checked out. It may be nothing but at least then you'd know for sure. I had similar with my ds and ended up being in hospital for 9 weeks on a morphine drip to stop contractions. My waters hadn't gone either. Please promise you'll phone them and go get yourself checked out, if not for you for your lo. Don't worry about sounding silly - i went to hospital at 27 weeks thinking my waters had gone during the night (i'd actually just had a little accident! Oops!) Let me know how you get on hun xxx

How did your scan go on the 1st December? Did you get to see the heartbeat?

I didn't feel any definite movement until 22 weeks or so so I wouldn't worry too much about that. Its different for everyone and can be caused by many things.

If you are concerned then I would call your M/W and maybe pop into A&E

Hope everything is ok

xxx

Most people hear babies heartbeat for the first time at their 16 week appointment. At your next appointment if your doctor still doesnt offer to listen to it then ask to listen.

If the contractions werent painful then it was probably just braxton hicks contractions - practice ones to get you ready for the real thing. Some people have them very early on, some dont get them at all.

If you're really that worried then id give your midwife a call and explain your worries with her

they were rele painful. i dont have a midwife so i am gonna go see an obstetrician and talk to them and see what they say

they were rele painful. i dont have a midwife so i am gonna go see an obstetrician and talk to them and see what they say

Good luck hun! Make sure your are happy with what they say before you leave. x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->