Extremley heavy periods

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Help, Anyone else?

I always have, before getting married i had to take the pill continuously for years so i wouldnt bleed at all, then when onto implannon and came off that for one month and got pregnant.

I was always told that things would settle down after having a baby.

Since having Sam they are as bad as ever, this is my 3rd period in less than 2 months, i cant go out because im so heavy, i TMI wear tampax and pads and check every half hour and still bleed through everything!

Desperate to get pregnant soon bacause i dont know what else to do. anyone experienced the same?

I had really bad periods. I went to the doctors and they can prescribe tablets to decrease the blood loss xx

Im the same and like you have to wear a towel and tampon but im back on the pill now (cilest) and they have calmed down a bit. Only last about 4 days and not as heavy.

i used to get really bad pain aswell, i went to florida once and had to stay in the hotel for 2 days because i was in agony with them! but on the pill i get no pain...

tried different medications when i was younger and only things that helped was stopping my periods all togther :S am hoping to have another baby soon so dont want to so anything that may affect my fertility. though if i carry on much longer like this i wont have an option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->