Eye Colour

Wyatt's eyes were bright blue when he was born (I have light blue and his dad had dark brown). At 1 year I was excited wen he still had blue eyes as my other two both went brown within the first year. However by 18 months his had changed to hazel and still kept changing until right before he turned three!!!!

By four months is the color that the eyes are gonna stay... So they should start changing by 2 months.

I have brown eyes & my hubby has light blue eyes & we have 3 sons
Cameron who is 8 years old had brown eyes by the time he was 3 months
Marshall who is 5 years old has dark hazel eyes sometimes changing to a dark blue hazel mix
Conners eyes always change colors from a dark blue to a hazel/brown color we call them chameleon eyes but most of the time they are a dark blue hazel mix & he is 2yrs old

My hubbys eyes still change from light blue to hazel depending on his mood..lol

I have brown eyes & my hubby has light blue eyes & we have 3 sons
Cameron who is 8 years old had brown eyes by the time he was 3 months
Marshall who is 5 years old has dark hazel eyes sometimes changing to a dark blue hazel mix
Conners eyes always change colors from a dark blue to a hazel/brown color we call them chameleon eyes but most of the time they are a dark blue hazel mix & he is 2yrs old

My hubbys eyes still change from light blue to hazel depending on his mood..lol

Ive heard they can keep changing up to 18 months but will go there main colour before 6, charlies are bright blue and allways have been i hope they stay like that, mine are blue and OH are brown/green xxx

my nephew was born with blue eyes and has had blue eyes until now, at 18mths they are starting to go brown.

I think it just really all depends on the child..I don't think that there really is a set age that they change to there permanent color :)

I think it just really all depends on the child..I don't think that there really is a set age that they change to there permanent color :) :hug:

CAitlins still go between blue & brown!

I was wondering this too.... courtneys were really dark brown at birth.... with a hint of blue....

i have blue eyes but her daddy has dark.... i think they will prob stay dark!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->