Eyebrow makeup

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good eyebrow make up?

I want to grow my eyebrows out and thicken them as I really over pluck them.

While I'm waiting for them to thicken out I want to use makeup to hide the non plucked parts iykwim?

I do have an eyebrow pencil which I've used but it looks too harsh. I've seen on TV people use a small makeup brush on their brows but don't know what product they actually use?

I hope someone understands what i mean lol

I know what you mean. I use my naked palette - buck and then a MAC 266 brush or benefit brows a go go palette and you get a small brush in with that.

I use benefit 'browsings' (i think!) its in a little square palette. Its fab :thumbup:

This is what I use...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Revlon-V...metics_Eye_Shadow_PP&var=&hash=item6fc53f5566

SUPER cheap, but it really does work and work well!

Where do you get Benefit makeup from? Do Boots sell it?

I have used the benefit one too, as my eyebrows seem to naturally end halfway! I have to fill mine in everyday and I find the easiest one to do this with is a soft pencil, either from collection (tesco or superdrug), or Avon. They're the only blonde ones I can find that fit my eyebrow colour perfectly x

I use the Gosh palette, it has three different shades and wax to set :thumbup:

Benefit is sold on ASOS, Debenhams, House of Fraser etc.

Any matte eyeshadow will do really, generally the rule is to use a slightly more ashy colour, that is one to two shades darker than your natural hair colour. Benefit IS sold in boots, but only online or in larger boots stores. I have a HD brows kit that I don't actually use (my brows are thick enough to use pencil without it looking harsh) but that was free. Maybe try ebay if you're interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->