Eyes playing tricks?

BecciKim

No Title
Reaction score
This "line" didn't come up until literally the 10 minute mark.
Unfortunately I don't know when ovulation was, I just know what days we DTD which was last week.
I only had my implant out last month and have only had 1 period since then so if I go by that, AF is due anytime from tomorrow onwards, I think.

I think I see a line but as it didn't come up until 10 minutes, I'm thinking I should write it off as an evap.

What do you think? I had another test look like this a few days ago but the line on the other test came up straight away.
This is so frustrating!

20190321_100745.jpg

Just to add that this isn't with FMU. These tests just arrived today in the post, it's like my 3rd pee of the day. Probably very diluted after 2 cups of coffee already?

I'm not sure if I'm seeing a line or a dye run which sometimes happens after the time limit, have you tried another test?

I'm not sure if I'm seeing a line or a dye run which sometimes happens after the time limit, have you tried another test?

No, my urine was super pale so I am thinking what I will do is wait until the morning, BUT, I doubt I will be able to wait haha, I'll probably end up taking one tonight too!

I would be inclined to say early BFP....wouldn’t worry out it not being FMU mine was always the worst for testing xx

I've taken more tests and they are either negative or super faint. Frer was completely negative. I'm pretty sure AF will arrive. They'd be darker by now.

Tests negative this morning, haven't had a period since 22nd Feb. I'm going to assume AF will arrive before the end of the month. I would have a positive test by now if I was. I'm guessing having the implant removed has messed up my cycle.

So sorry ure tests are now negative.
Did u used OPKs? Just wondering if ure cycles may now be longer since having the implant removed.
My cycles were short with the implant in like 23 days and sometimes less. But when I had it removed my cycle changed to 28days.
Did u still have periods with the Implant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->