Eyes please! Only 6dpo

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
Can I have some fresh eyes in here please! My original pic you can really see nothing but I'm sure something is catching my eye in this one!

Attachments

• received_10157430864255451.jpg
    received_10157430864255451.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
I kinda do see something I'm trying to find a tool so I can put a dot where I see it lol have you got original picture?

We can be test buddies yaaaaay

I kinda do see something I'm trying to find a tool so I can put a dot where I see it lol have you got original picture?

We can be test buddies yaaaaay

Yay test buddies! This is my only cycle of testing though unfortunately as my oh went and changed his mind about trying right now! He just changed his mind a little late 😂

Attachments

• 20160904_081710.jpg
    20160904_081710.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
Omg no way?! That's so mean. I don't think men true ly understand what it does to us emotionally. Hopefully you get caught. He will soon realise when he has a little baba in his arms xx

Omg no way?! That's so mean. I don't think men true ly understand what it does to us emotionally. Hopefully you get caught. He will soon realise when he has a little baba in his arms xx

I know I was quite annoyed for a while! We had decided to ttc so I had my implant out 2 weeks later then we dtd a few days before ovulation then on ovulation day he tells me he wants to wait longer now! He has no idea I'm testing so if I do catch it will be a surprise!

What are his reasons?! it's a big decision to just decide actually no!!

He is self employed and work is getting a lot busier and our LO is off to nursery he says 'didn't you want a break' but I'm like it takes a while to get pregnant then you have the whole 9 months! I'm going to see how this month goes then just take it as it comes haha .. he might decide again soon he wants to try .. god knows .. men are confusing!

I kinda see it but it's you who is going to be pregnant it's not really going to effect him too much until the baby gets here but yes men are confusing!!

They sure are!

I'm not sure on these tests now ... top is double dye bottom is normal and I don't see anything .. smu

Attachments

• 1472980359784.jpg
    1472980359784.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 14
i see something glow in the tweaked pic. id say its the start of something good luck x

I did an IC as well and it didn't have anything on it either so who knows maybe it will show tomorrow a bit more for you because I see the line on the first one albeit faint have my finger crossed for ou xx

Thank you both!

Good look to you too blue moon .. I have been reading your thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->