F.A.I.T.H. (Forsaking all, I trust Him)

Rdy2BaMom

LTTTC
Reaction score
Just curious! I know how uplifting it can be to have believers praying with you and for you in such a life changing time. Would love to chat with some of you! :flower:

TESTING DATES

:bfp:MommaWannaBe-Nov. 14th:bfp:
:bfp:rachelrhin0-Nov. 18th:bfp:

:bfp:Guppy-Dec. 13th:bfp:
:bfp:Baby#3-Dec. 14th:bfp:
:bfp:Tigger Momma-Dec. 19th:bfp:
:bfp:Sayuri-Dec. 29th:bfp:

:bfp:J_K_L-Jan. 3rd:bfp:
:bfp:Im_mi-Jan 24th:bfp:

:bfp:somedaymama-April 2nd:bfp:
:bfp:beanni #1-April 5th:bfp:

:bfp:Mrskcbrown-June 9th:bfp:
:bfp:Terangela-June 14th:bfp:
:bfp:Willbamom1day-June 20th:bfp:

:bfp:Cornbread-August 2nd:bfp:

Me 2!!! im in New Zealand!!!!!

Ive been praying for us anyway lol!!! this cycle will be the best!

Me, too! So glad you posted this...would be great to pray for each other. I don't have many Christian girlfriends in my "real life". yeah for online!

Yay!! :happydance: So glad to see you ladies!!

Amanda, you and I are already buddies! We both should be testing around the same time. I too have been praying for us. :thumbup:

So. . . do any of you have any specific prayer requests, other than getting prego obviously :winkwink: ??

Hello Ladies. I would love to join this thread/prayer group.

I've been TTC #1 for only 2 cycles with my DH of a year and a half. I'm on the line for being out this month. I am 2 days late for AF, but experiencing some light spotting.

How long have you all been trying? Do you already have children?

i am a Christian, a fairly new one but a Christian all the same :) am on my second cycle of TTC baby number two!

Ive been praying for one of my friends who is having trouble getting pregnant, she is really struggling to cope with her emotions at the moment. I hope that she gets her precious gift soon.

so nice to meet you all!!! J_K_L this is my 6th cycle and no children yet. getting frustrated but trying to remind myself that God is rarely early but ALWAYS on time. what about you? what r your stories?

I'm a christian and a firm believer that it will happen for us all. I'm also a neightbor as I live in baton rouge, LA

im a christian as well! we have been trying for 15 months for #1!
it will be great to chat to other christian ladies and have some prayers going around!

aswell as praying for everyone, maybe we should add a verse from the bible here every day thats along the lines of coping with what we are going thru or encouraging ones..an idea maybe not sure thought might be good thow every time i find a nice verse i write it down in my notebooke, i also have the book with very comforting verse's that is called snuggles with God, i read it when i feel down and need a pick me up.

good idea mandy!! would be great to read everyones fav verses and new fav verses

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

and

Ps.37:4 "Trust in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart".

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future."

and

Ps.37:4 "Trust in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart".

Hi all! Jeremiah 29:11-13 are some of my favorites!!! I would love to join with you ladies...Ive been a Christian my whole life, but admit that everyday I struggle with being a "good one" if you know what I mean...

I would love to pray and encourage each other on BNB! I have 4 children from previous marriage/relationship. Just married for the second time early this year and my DH has no babies of his own. We decided to try even tho Im 38 (He is only 32)...only been properly trying since August, tho I went off the pill in May.

I beleive that God has a plan for each and every one of us...sometimes its not so easy to be still and listen for His direction is it? Thats my BIGGEST flaw...I want it my way and NOW! haha! Can I get an amen? :haha:

AMEN! :) Hello, ladies. A fellow Christian girl, here! Nice thread-- Love it! :) I hope we all get our little miracles soon!

Oh, and we are on cycle #6... been off BCP since April. Have no children and are trying for our first!

Woo hoo!! This is going great! :happydance:I love the idea Amanda about posting our fav verses and those that are so encouraging. I know that is what keeps me going! :thumbup: Here is one of my fav's:

Don’t worry about anything, instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4: 6 -7)

As for me and my DH, we have been married a little over a year and this is our 5th cycle TTC. I am 26, he's 25. I know I shouldn't be discouraged yet, since we haven't been trying long, but I am with Mama. . I really want a baby now! :wacko: And yes, WillyNilly, God is always ON TIME. . . eventhough it is not always our time. :blush: I am so glad we can all go through this together!!

So. . . When will you ladies be testing next?? I will be testing around the 18th if AF doesn't show up first. Hope I can last that long!!! :friends:

I'm afraid testing is far off for me.... on CD 5 and usually have 35-45 day cycles.....

So nice to see other Christians out there going through the same thing I am right now! As a Christ-follower, I sometimes worry that I'm trying too hard to take matters into my own hands, instead of just letting God handle (as I know He can) my baby wishes. Any others feel that way?

So excited for this thread and the positive things to come! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"