• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

F1 club

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
This is for all the F1 fans - Tracie I know there will be a few fights over Lewis :rofl:

I feel really sorry for Lewis at the moment as he tries sooo hard and you can see that he is really down - don't know why they can't put the car back to the way it was

:happydance: for Button though - he is doing really well

I can't wait until next weekend:yipee::wohoo:

who does everyone think is going to win this season ???

i think button or vettel...... my hopes are on button hes doing amazing atm!!!

and im feeling a bit sorry for lewis hes having to drive a car which clearly isnt up to par with the rest of the pack atm, not sorry to see ferrari doing so poorly .... bout bloody time!!!

buttons is doing well in a good car but was nothing in a bad car, a real driver has to show potential in both but he hasnt n now hes hailed a god. i dunno why hes arrogant beyond anything.

i'd like to see anyone british on the podiam lol

after the weekend i wanna see barrichello win the championship he lived in shumis shadow for sooooo long and now brawn are making him live in buttons. i want him 2 leap frog button and win the championship

Can't wait till next weekend - Grand Prix on my birthday!!! Reckon Button will win the championship and he has proved he is a decent driver as he is getting more out of the car than Bariichello in my opinon. Do feel sorry for Hamilton as he is getting the most out of the car he has and it is just not good enough.

what time is it on?? its spanish gp aint it so not stupid o clock :)

i was working last sunday thats probs why im out of it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"