face and eye creams

Hmmm not really looked that close since i did it TBH

As long as it gets rid of the bumpy crap i can feel( hope you know what i mean) and my mega dry T-zone i am happy

I think it will prob take a few goes to notice a real differance in the look, I'm not hoping for much on the skin tone claim as my tone is horid, i got burst blood vessels on my right cheek when i was PG with Emily so don't think it help with that so much

That cheek looks like a kiss lippy mark:rofl:

You'll have to update how you get on with it

I'm having bodyshop party 2moro so no doubt will get more lotions and potions to slap on!!

Hiya,
Glad you invested in some products Layla. You should notice a difference in your skin soon but maybe treat yourself to a deep cleansing facial once a month as this will help to close the pores but your toner will help.

Im quite lucky as I work for Givenchy so i get all my skincare, makeup and fragrance free. My OH is always taking the piss out of me with my lotions and potions but I know he pinches my creams. I wouldnt be able to afford Givenchy but No 7 is good and apparently one of their products, I think protect and perfect beauty serum has been reccommended in the papers and is reasonable but as in high demand is hard to get.

A fried of mine bought me a couple of Origins products from John Lewis, I got "skin brightening face polisher with fruit enzymes" and "skin brightening face cleanser".
Will be using it and see if it makes any difference to my skin (my face is sooo bad) if it works then i may invest in some more.

Hiya,
Glad you invested in some products Layla. You should notice a difference in your skin soon but maybe treat yourself to a deep cleansing facial once a month as this will help to close the pores but your toner will help.

Im quite lucky as I work for Givenchy so i get all my skincare, makeup and fragrance free. My OH is always taking the piss out of me with my lotions and potions but I know he pinches my creams. I wouldnt be able to afford Givenchy but No 7 is good and apparently one of their products, I think protect and perfect beauty serum has been reccommended in the papers and is reasonable but as in high demand is hard to get.

HI, im glad you posted your worked for them lol Can i ask you a question please?

My toner burns a bit when i put it on, is that meant to happen?

xx

Nope!!!

Means your skin is to sensitive for the product!

Layla boots number 7 have an instant eye lifter on offer you get a voucher in boots ... it's £5.50 but you get a £5 voucher

I have a spare voucher i won't use would you like it so you can give the instant eye lift ago?? you only need to contribute 50p!

Small pot but its worth it hun and it lasts ages

xxx

yeah please if you dont mind, sounds good :)

thanks

xx

HI, im glad you posted your worked for them lol Can i ask you a question please?

xx
Sorry for the late reply Layla. Imi is right, your skin can become more sensitive when pregnant and change so I would use an alcohol free toner which is suitable for sensitive skin. I have just ordered myself the Givenchy clean it gentle toner. I used to use a night cream but since being pregnant i dont like feeling creams on my face, its weide! I have gone off perfumes too and OH makes me feel sick cos he smells like a tart as he puts too much on!

xx
Sorry for the late reply layla. Imi is right, your skin can change and become more sensitive during pregnancy so I would invest in an alcohol free toner. Givenchys clean it gentle is good or anything that states no alcohol. i used the simple eye makeup remover which was meant for sensitive eyes and it gave me a blood shot eye and made my eyes run and sore! Think i must have been alergic to it so you could always take the toner back to the shop and say you had an alergic reaction and you should get your money back if you kept the receipt.

Good luck x

:blush: didnt think it posted so double posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just in case you think ive gone mad.:dohh:

i used to use neals yard but gone off the smell lol i like Shiseido but it costs too much so buy it from USA or Gibraltar alot cheaper.

At the minute i have a prescription cream from dr to strip the top layer of my skin off, and it was horrible to start with but now my skin is looker alot better im really impressed with it.

Also clinque 3 step system is great for renewing your skin as the toner is also an exfloliant and closes pores up.

ive tried the loreal microderma kit and wasnt that impressed, for the price i rather use a cheap cream with sand it in hahaha

I still havent used my loreal kit lol, its just sat in my cupboard upstairs.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->