Face cream - What do you use?

Saramore10

Reaction score
My hubby and I just found out we are expecting baby number one! Yay. Before we found out I was using Origin's GinZing and Checks and Balances to help with my acne and help keep my face moisturized. Does anyone know if this is okay to use during pregnancy?

Also, I am researching what lotions are best to use for stretch marks. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you. :)

I use Earth Mama Angel Baby stuff for HOPING to prevent stretch marks, but they're really just genetic :/ As far as face cream - I found Belli products and have been using them for a few weeks and I'm very pleased! I was using Proactiv before and I know it's not ok for use during pregnancy. I've been told to avoid any retinoid products, vitamin A, salicylic acid, benzol peroxide, pretty much the good stuff in all your current products :( I like Belli products so far! I use the prep wash, cleanser, eye cream and moisturizer! I didn't like their tinted moisturizer, it was like white clown makeup. In fact, I need to send it back still!!!!! https://www.belliskincare.com/default.asp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->