• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Facebook Call Button????

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that lately theres been this "mysterious" button on facebook........ "CALL" :wacko:

If your talking to someone on chat, and you go onto their profile ..near the top corner of the profile there is a new button that says CALL!
Me and my friend tried it the other day but nothing happend. :shrug:
Has anyone else noticed it, or got it to work ..or even know what its for??

Em if im on FB on my Blackberry I can call people automatically by going to their profile and clicking it :) You mean that? xx

Yeh keep an eye out, It was there most of yesterday but ive just tried now and its gone, so im wondering if maybe theyre testing it...... oooo wonder what it will be!

Em if im on FB on my Blackberry I can call people automatically by going to their profile and clicking it :) You mean that? xx

no i dont think its that, as i was using my laptop when noticed it and my friend was on her laptop too, its next to the new chat, send message and poke buttons at the top of the new profile.

no i dont think its that, as i was using my laptop when noticed it and my friend was on her laptop too, its next to the new chat, send message and poke buttons at the top of the new profile.

Ahh, I see where u mean. Its not there now, maybe they are testing it like you said x

Yer wonder if it's gone be like a video call thing like on msn??

I haven't seen this but will be on the lookout now!

Me and my sister was thinking this last night.. No idea what it is or how your actually supposed to call someone lol xx

Ikno haha!! .....Hopefully we will soon see :) , altho knowing facebook and communication it will prob break all the time as the chat freezes etc constantly!! :grr:

we just noticed it lastnite so am not sure how long its been there, seems to have dissapeared again today tho!

I bet it will kick in like a skype type thing.. web chat live.
I bet it aint long before its up and running! :wacko:

I think it's just for those who have added their mobile number to their facebook profile so you click call and it just does as normal phone call using the number they've entered? I think thats what it is anyway.

I've read before that its an anti-bullying device. So if youre talking to someone and they are bullying you you can report it.

Its because cyber bullying has got HUGE and kids are killing themselves, and the police are always being called "because XX on facebook said XX"

Its just a big red button, apparently a few websites have it now, but it will be rolled out on chat platforms.

I think :)

Oooh Oops so me and my mate have just reported eachother for cyber bullying cuz we were clicking it like crazy trying to make it work.......oops :dohh: lol

hahahaha i dont know, i could be wrong but i've definately read about it before. x

I've read before that its an anti-bullying device. So if youre talking to someone and they are bullying you you can report it.

Its because cyber bullying has got HUGE and kids are killing themselves, and the police are always being called "because XX on facebook said XX"

Its just a big red button, apparently a few websites have it now, but it will be rolled out on chat platforms.

I think :)

I forgot about that!! There was a big hoo haa a while back about it because FB refused to use it .. maybe theyve changed their mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"