Facebook... Don't you hate it when...

lau86

Reaction score
You're having a little stalk on someone's wall and you accidentally ask to be their friend!!!

Haha! Can't you cancel the request? :p

Haha, Oh yes i've done this! I've also done it where I've accidentally left my phone on someones page and Riley then goes on my phone and sends them a message!! Woopsies. x

Blame a child :rofl:

I hate it when I'm stalking photos and accidentally like them. Aargh.

I've definitely blamed my lo before...!

Oh God I do this so much. My work computer runs a really old version of IE so to use Facebook there I have to log into the mobile site or it crashes, and the mobile site has the buttons really close together so it's very easy to accidentally friend request people! I keep having to text people and tell them to apologise on my behalf to their random friend I added. The worst part is that the mobile site doesn't have a cancel button so I end up in a mad panic trying to cancel the request :lol: awful.
I did have someone accidentally add me the other week though. The day me and my new boyfriend became 'Facebook official' his friends were obviously having a good old nose at me because I got a push notification on my phone from some lass, by the time I logged in she'd cancelled, but I knew.. :haha:
It actually terrified me because that means people can still know when I do it :/ whoopsie.

Yep done that before :)

I'm old enough to remember Bebo and you could stalk people's whole page with no restrictions then a rumour went round there was a way to see who'd looked at your page, that was scary haha

To be honest the worst thing about Facebook is when people put up a status like 'oh no so devastated!!!' But don't explain why then when people ask why say 'can't talk about it on Facebook' drives me nuts, people just looking for attention

The main thing I can't stand on Fb (apart from the attention seekers) are those with names such as name proudmummytochild surname. Like you need to prove you love your child...

The main thing I can't stand on Fb (apart from the attention seekers) are those with names such as name proudmummytochild surname. Like you need to prove you love your child...

Oh, this! I've seen [childs name]'s Mummy as their name. That's it. What? Do you stop being [your name] when your child is born!? :wacko:

I think I've done that before. Always a cringe moment!

Someone else just accepted my request!! Is there a way to check who I've asked to be friends with me?!

I was searching for someone to add earlier and my fat finger pressed some totally random name with no mutual friends, I cancelled straight away but I bet they'll still get the notification :blush:

I did this a few weeks ago. So embarrassing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->