Facebook... Don't you hate it when...

Oh I've found it, there were two more friend requests there ha ha!

I do this ALL the time! :dohh: I usually end up blocking them straight away as I'm so mortified. I have all sorts of random people on my block list for no reason other than the fact I have accidentally added them.

The worst is when you get a notification pop up saying 'X has accepted your friend request' and you're thinking 'noooo, I have no idea who that is?!'

I do this alllll the time, its soo annoying. I'm the worst for facebook stalking, it drives my OH mad, I'm just soo nosey! I hope there's nobody brings out a way to see who's been looking at your facebook ha! x

I do this alllll the time, its soo annoying. I'm the worst for facebook stalking, it drives my OH mad, I'm just soo nosey! I hope there's nobody brings out a way to see who's been looking at your facebook ha! x

Somehow I don't think they'll ever do it as everyone will be annoyed that they can't stalk!!

My worst one was when i was stalking my sisters husband and i sent him a friend request. Only trouble was he'd walked out on her a few weeks earlier and was being really nasty and i was stalking to see if it was true that he had a new woman (he did btw!). I did cancel it but i have a horrible feeling that either he had seen it before i cancelled it or else you can still see it even though you've cancelled it.

You're having a little stalk on someone's wall and you accidentally ask to be their friend!!!

I totally did this! :blush: Totally by accident (I was on my phone!!) Glad I'm not the only one!!

:rofl: I did this, panicked and blocked them :haha:

Why didn't I think of that!!!
I deactivated my account, but they still got my friend request! :dohh: Shows how much I've been stalking :blush:

ETA: I've just blocked them :haha:

Yep done that before :)

I'm old enough to remember Bebo and you could stalk people's whole page with no restrictions then a rumour went round there was a way to see who'd looked at your page, that was scary haha

To be honest the worst thing about Facebook is when people put up a status like 'oh no so devastated!!!' But don't explain why then when people ask why say 'can't talk about it on Facebook' drives me nuts, people just looking for attention

Aw, i still miss Bebo! :)

I actually done this to my fiancé. I was sticky beaking at his profile through and mutal friends and accidentally added him as a friend I sent a message saying sorry and cancelled it but then we started talking. Here w are years later engaged with a baby lmao.

My partners sister asked me to block her ex. I had never blocked anybody before and accidentally poked him, I was mortified!!!!

What made it worse was that he poked me back instantly! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->