Facebook - how do you manage

Thats right, our LOs are amazing after everything they've gone through so its not surprising if they do just want a rest for a few extra weeks. 2 of my cousins have both had preemie babies, one at 25wks and the other at 31wks and their LO's are both 6now and youd never in a million yrs have known that they were preemie babies infact developmentally theyre both a few yrs ahead at school.

It is annoying tho esp at baby clinic when people automatically assume ur LO is a lot younger than they are, everyone always says to me awww isnt she small how many days old is she and im like ummm she's 4months then theyre taken aback and go oh so was she prem and then go on to brag that their LOs were heavier at birth than Ella is now lol, its a trying time being a preemie mum but if they can get through all they have then we can too :)

There are a few ladies on my fb who had babies in April when I was due with the girls and they all walked before the girls. Chloe and Jaycee were 17 months when they started walking! Buuuut, my girls talked before most of them so it shows just how quick they can catch up..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->