Facebook Relationship status

2011butterfly

I am curious to whether people have set their relationship status on facebook. I have "in a relationshp" but my boyfriend has his as blank (but has removed single since we've been together)

Just want a view.. do most people in a relationship have that set as their status or just leave it blank? :)

Mine is married and linked to my husband. I had to change his though :rofl: he isnt bothered by things like this so it would have been blank xx

mines as in a relationship and linked to OH :) even though OH wants to change it to engaged (though he hasnt proposed!!!!!) haha

Mine is married. My DH is not on FB so I can't link it.

mines set to in a relationship and is linked to OH, OH has his linked to me too xx

Mine's engaged to OH and linked with his name, and his is the same x

Mine is set to "In a relationship" but my boyfriends is blank

Mine is blank, and OH doesn't have Facebook anymore

Mine is set as 'Married to ..... ' - Linked to DH's and his to mine.

Im not actually sure what mine is i think both of ours are blank.. I know my oh's was blank. x

Mine is set to in a relationship with _ then my partners name.

Mine is set to in a relationship with and linked to OH and his is the same

Both of mine are married to X, he only has one account though so is married to two people :rofl:

My DH does not use facebook (he hated it... and hated the fear posting something stupid so he felt it was pointless to even have a facebook)

but mine have "married"

In a relationship, linked to him. His is the same, but he asked me to do it for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->