Facebook Relationship status

Mine's 'in a relationship' but not linked as OH isn't on facebook. :)

Both of ours are married and linked, I'm the one that's done it though he never goes on it haha x

Married, and linked. Though at certain times (usually when after a couple of drinks) we have pissed about with them so who knows what people would have thought lol!

Mine is married and linked to OH. I'm not sure what his says or whether it's linked to my account.

I'm pretty sure that to have yours linked he would have had to click 'accept' so his would also be linked to you. Otherwise people could just say they're married to Johnny Depp :rofl::rofl:

Engaged and linked.

When I set it years ago, OH text me saying 'facebook has just informed me i'm in a relationship' :dohh:

In relationship and linked to OH. His is the same.

Engaged to my friend lol
Oh is in a relationship

In a relationship and linked, but honestly we didn't set that until we had been together for a few months. It really doesn't bother me tbh, he hardly uses Facebook anyway. I don't need online validation to be secure in my relationship.

im not on facebook, but if i was it would be married, and my husbands better be the same!:)

I'm in a relationship and so is my OH :)

We're also linked to each other :)

Mine is set to in a relationship and linked but set so that only he and I can see it :blush: Honestly all the people I'm close to know I'm in a relationship and I'd rather other people not know too much about my personal life.

Mine is set as 'separated' at the moment. Think I might just change it to blank though.

In a relationship but OH daosn't have an account so it's not linked!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"