• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

Would like to announce that NO i am not pregnant. i want to be but i am not, i am tired and emotional because of uni work that needs to be done

I am trying to get pregnant, and becoming a grouch. Deal with it. >:C.

Started my period this morning so just back off im dissapointed and really grumpy! i want another baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has had almost 2 weeks off the pill and wants to feel some changes already! Spots, greasy skin, tantrums - I'll take anything!

wishes i wasnt feeling so emotional and for no reason last night. Af is not even due for about another week yet.

HollyElise has TOSSED THE BIRTH CONTROL! That's right, get ready for a M___ baby!!

I'm ovulating and hubby wnt be home until tomorrow afternoon. Arrrrrgh

Ah is feeling much better today, think the emotions have stayed away long enough to give me a break.....

HollyElise is annoyed with her BBs. They are so freaking sensitive!

never thought I would say this but I want AF to return so I can start TTC!!!

is sleepy and sore and achy and suspects AF might not turn up in 5 days.

Wish af was due this week and not next, hate this waiting about for af lol.

stupid phone did a double post for me.

i think im pregnant!! my husband would blow his top..

woke up with very queasy tummy and then heartburn. Boobs still sore. Am I...?

went to bed last night feeling like i was going to be sick. Woke up this morning feeling sick, now feeling sick in water tonighit. Yuk.

my back hurts and I want pickles and cheese for breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->