Fact or fiction?

L

lil-lauren

So iv heard alot of people say once you have a baby its easier the second third forth and so on time. Well is this fact or fiction?

Didn't want to R&R but I don't know mate. I know a lot of people who have one healthy baby but then go on to have multiple mc, so that definately isn't easier. If you mean the pain etc during birth then I have heard it is easier but only because the fear of the unknown is not there and likewise for the early months.

yes depending on what you mean, ttc this time round is a bitch, we have recently lost and that one was hard to conceive now my body is not working so it could be a while for n2!!!
If you mean labour and birth I second what Anne says, the fear of the unknown isn't there so will be easier to cope with

Yes, it is true. For me we tried to 3.5 years for #1, I have PCOS, and my DH has a very low sperm count, we were told we would never get pregnant without intervention. We had #1, I nursed him, had my first PPAF when my DS was 9 months old. Got pregnant 5 months later, we weren't really actively trying either, that pregnancy ended in mc, got pregnant for a third time the next month, had my second DS. Now between #3 and #4, it took about a year, but that was due to DH meds, as soon as he stopped them, we became pregnant with my DD. I had my first PPAF when my ODD was 12 months old, became pregnant 3 months later. I resumed my PPAF with my YDD at again 12 months old, had one PPAF and was pregnant with the baby I just mc. I am sure we will be pregnant soon.

So
#1-3.5 years
#2-5 months (mc)
#3-1 month
#4-1+ year (anamoly)
#5-3 months
#6-1 month (mc)

Thankyou :) well i hope i get my bfp soon as i feel like crap. Fx'd for you ladies too xx

I imagine it depends on why you struggled to conceive in the first place, if there was actually a problem. It's not true for me and I didn't expect it to be. We TTC for three years (plus one m/c) before having our daughter and it's been two years so far plus another m/c this time. I have PCOS hence the ups and downs.

Good luck though!

Clare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"