fading symptoms?

J.D.

Reaction score
I have changed my diet substantially (just based on cravings) over the last few days and my nausea isn't half as bad? Like, still a bit queasy, and very tired, but hell, I feel alright sometimes now.

Obviously, in my worst moments this is the end of the world, but I'm trying to enjoy the "good" days because the nausea will either hit me again like a ton of bricks, or I'll have awful news, and I literally can't do a thing to influence the outcome.

But, anyone else finding symptoms fading around 8 weeks? I thought this was when they were meant to be the most intense.

I'm 4 weeks and not experiencing any symptoms. Which is weird for me since I had obvious symptoms with mt other two pregnancies.

I really think that every pregnancy is just different. :shrug:

I am in a similar position, I'm 6w 3d pregnant and had really bad nausea for the last 7-10days and it's really eased off over the last couple of days.
I have read that symptoms can come and go, I've also spoke to friends and they've also said the same happened to them and all turned out ok.

Try and keep busy (easier said than done I know), do you have your scan booked?

Have already had 2 scans! One after some bleeding at 6+3 and another (scheduled) at 7+5.

All good. But last time, I can't remember my nausea letting up at all. It was just 3 hellish months of hell.

Totally normal for symptoms to fade forever or come back. I had no morning sickness through either of my pregnancies and didn’t even feel pregnant at all other than the feeling of my uterus stretching really in the 1st trimester.

For me it came and went alot. I tried to enjoy the good days though.

I never really had intense nausea, just days where I felt really 'blah' (along with exhaustion, constipation, acne, sore boobs, frequent urination and aversions haha) but felt that my blah days pretty much disappeared at 8 weeks (I had a scan at 8 weeks though and everything was perfect). I'm in week 9 now and some afternoons I get a hint of that feeling again but mostly I'm just tired, so I think it's pretty normal for symptoms to come and go.

I am 7 weeks tomorrow and my Symptoms are so in and out. Somedays I feel like an emotional, sick, exhausted mess and other days I feel like I have got this all under control. I never felt this bad with my other two pregnancies so I almost feel like this is a whole new adventure for me. I get super nervous when I don't feel any symptoms and then the next day I wish I was feeling better! No pleasing me :shy:

I didn’t have many symptoms this pregnancy, but when I did they were all from 4-6/7 weeks. Then they went away and didn’t come back! I thought it was weird because my symptoms didn’t fade with DS until 9/10 weeks. Anyhow baby is fine! :)

Mine faded at around 6 and a half weeks. Then came back at 8 then went away again then 11 weeks came and I felt so sick rite until 16 weeks. Symptoms can definitely come and go and come back again. I'm now 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Really hope that helps put ure mind at rest a bit.
I was so worried when my symptoms went away I was posting on here and so many womon told me its normol.
I'm sure ure symptoms will return and all will be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->