Faint BFP 13dpo Symptoms and pic attached

fumbles

Pregnant and terrified!
Reaction score
I'm a little late on posting, I actually got my BFP on Sunday! Its been a bit of a whirlwind, but I thought I'd savour this moment that I finally get to post here!! :happydance:

I tested on 11dpo with FMU and got the biggest :bfn: you've ever seen, so I just figured I was out, I had no real symptoms and just plain didn't feel like it was going to happen quickly for us.

DH had a work trip for a week and he was leaving Sunday (13dpo) He suggested I test before he left and i thought sure why not, it'll only confirm what I know already.

So not even FMU, didn't even need to pee really, went to the bathroom and skipped straight back to him with it. I even teased him and didn't show the result right away. He was like so so SO!! what is it? and I handed it to him and said sorry :bfn:

I was just about to throw it in the bin when I thought i'd have another look in better light, then I realized I could see a line coming up!! I thought I was going crazy so I called back DH to have a look! I started getting cold sweats, was just in shock and thought that can't be real!? (moral of the story if the test says wait 3 mins before reading...wait at least 3 bloody mins!!)

The line is faint, but pink and def there. I took another test 2 days later with FMU and it was a lot darker, but still took at least 5 minutes to get clear enough that could could see it without screwing up your face :dohh:

So the only true symptoms I would say I had was:

1) Cramping after ovulation (this isn't abnormal for me)
2) nothing!!!! totally normal, couldn't even pretend!
3) I did notice from 10dpo onwards that I was much much more tired than normal in the afternoons, not just sleepy but bordering on narcolepsy!
4) Since AF was due I've had a lot of AF-like cramping (dpo14 onwards)
5) I also noticed that CM disappeared pretty much, I normally get an increase in lotionly type stuff as AF gets closer. Which is weird because I think a lot of people say CM increases when preggo too, so not sure if its a symptom, but if its happening to you don't panic, it ain't over yet!

Pic attached (hopefully) is the faint line I got at 13 dpo

Thanks for reading :flower: sending sticky glue for those with beans and lots of babydust for those still in the queue :dust:

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 231
Congrats! I had the worst habit of not waiting the full 3 or 5 minutes too... sometimes it is worth the wait!

Thanks guys! I'm off to get a clearblue digital thingy tomorrow, just so I can start to really believe it!!

woot congratulations :hugs:
I also had a lack of CM before getting my :bfp: so I was confused and thought "I can't be pregnant then" but sometimes it happens, as every woman is different so do not take your level of CM as an indicator, I have been (tmi) dry down there for most of my pregnancy and only now at 29 weeks I'm getting discharge so yeah its not an obvious symptom of pregnancy IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->