Faint BFP on frer but BFN on Clearblue Dig

puppymomma

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first time posting but I'm desperately in need of some feedback. Yesterday I got a very very faint BFP on frer and today it is significantly darker, which makes me think we might be pregnant! But I got a BFN on Clearblue digital and I've had a little bleeding and AF-like cramps. I'm afraid to get too excited. Am I really pregnant? I can't really believe it could be positive! Help!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 32
Hi, that picture is definitely a positive! I'd go and get some bloods done from the doctors. Good luck and sending you lots of baby dust! :hugs:

Clearblue digital needs a higher amount of hormone to show positive. I would say the FRER is right :)

Same thing happened to me hun. Clearblue only became positive at 14dpo. FRER was positive at 10dpo!

Congratulations! X x

Thanks so much, ladies! I'm glad to hear I'm not crazy! I'm just so worried because I've been bleeding all day :( I hope it's all okay. Good luck to everyone!

If the bleeding is light and pink or brown it's normally fine. But anything else, such as a 'flow' or heavy bleeding, bright red blood or extreme pain, I would advise you to seek medical treatment. Clearblue Digitals don't pick up hormones as quickly as FRER's do. Test again with a digital in two-three days times. Any you having any symptoms? What's your CM like?

The picture is a BFP!! Congrats!! I would call the OB and let them know about ur positive and spotting and cramps though...good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->