Faint BFP OR Evap

Dheff

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. AF due today and no sign.. FMU produced a faint BFP on a b&m test.

Hi, Dheff, could you upload a photo in the pregnancy test section, it would help us help you :)

Af was due yesterday, took frer test early this am and after 3 minutes didn't notice a line so sat it down and went to make coffeee. 15 minutes later I noticed a fain pink spot at the tip where positive line should have appeared. So, yes😬 , I took it apart to get a better look and take a pic to tweak. I have short 26 day cycles ovulating around day 11. The scary thing is, I just noticed some brown/red discharge when I went to the bathroom! Am I just so desperate for my bfp that I'm reaching and need to assume af is aririving a day late and that was just an evap line in the test?
image1.jpg

Af was due yesterday, took frer test early this am and after 3 minutes didn't notice a line so sat it down and went to make coffeee. 15 minutes later I noticed a fain pink spot at the tip where positive line should have appeared. So, yes😬 , I took it apart to get a better look and take a pic to tweak. I have short 26 day cycles ovulating around day 11. The scary thing is, I just noticed some brown/red discharge when I went to the bathroom! Am I just so desperate for my bfp that I'm reaching and need to assume af is aririving a day late and that was just an evap line in the test?
View attachment 1004481

i see the line... I wonder if you are experiencing implantation spotting?

View attachment 1004481

Well I had hope of that, but shouldn't that have happen before af was due? Also, began experiencing VERY sore breasts and some swelling for the last 4 days until today... not very tender at all, still feels full just not tender or sore anymore:nope: I guess all I can do is wait a few more days and test again

Good luck hun! I'm going through a similar situation. :dust:

View attachment 1004481

Well I had hope of that, but shouldn't that have happen before af was due? Also, began experiencing VERY sore breasts and some swelling for the last 4 days until today... not very tender at all, still feels full just not tender or sore anymore:nope: I guess all I can do is wait a few more days and test again

Sometimes Implantation spotting happens after the fact... As the little bean snuggles in more (implants more snug), the IB could occur... I hope that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->