Faint BFP or indent? *update

I can see a second line on this latest test and it looks darker than the ones you posted before, maybe where you had no hold it isnt giving a real result. Can you get a couple different brands and test fmu tomorrow? This brand isn’t as sensitive as frer right? If you get a faint positive on that tmrw I would then call the Dr office and say you’re two weeks late for af with faint positive tests and need a blood test.
I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it lol!
Yeah, these definitely are not as sensitive. I do have a frer I've been saving... I will test and update with it tomorrow morning.

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing it lol!
Yeah, these definitely are not as sensitive. I do have a frer I've been saving... I will test and update with it tomorrow morning.
any update today?

any update today?

I tested with a frer this morning and thought I saw a super faint line. It didn't really show on camera though.

After almost 2 months of no AF she finally showed with a vengeance this afternoon while I was out shopping, much worse than usual. :nope: Super painful. But at least I have my answer now. I'm chalking it up as a potential chemical. Explains the super faint lines and massive delay in AF.

Thank you for all the support!:hugs:

Oh love I’m so sorry. I’ve had my fair share of chemicals and when I bled it was so heavy and painful. Sending u Hugs love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->