Faint BFP this morning!!!!!! I am in shock! here are some symptoms and my nutty 2 wks

babyclements

Reaction score
Ok, I came off Nuvaring Early May, had my withdrawl and fingured that it would take me a couple of months to get pregnant.
Well I have been feelling off lately, Had really sore boobs and twinges in my abdomen on and off since, been really tired and unmotivated.
At the weekend I felt crampy like AF was on her evil way, also when I was getting out of the shower my hubby was like "whats up with your nipples?" (subtle right) LOL, I was like I dunno there was a few little bumps around my nipples that hadnt been there before. (I had read about them in early pregnancy but I did a cheap dollar store test and it was negative) So I was kinda putting all this down to coming off the Nuvaring.
Yesterday I seemed out of it, had a little ulser on my tongue (get them when run down) and I got a cold sore! not a nice morning I felt dizzy in work, so forgetful and a little sickily. Emotional as hell - really BAD mood and then suddenly really upset almost crying over nothing, So I figure AF was on her way for sure!
I have been having dreams about gettinga BFP for the last week, was chatting to my hubby this morning and he said yes I dreamt last night you were pregnant! Well I went to loo, and sent my hubby on his way to work (he was leaving early this morning) My curiosity got the better of me and I did a test, I had barely enough pee to do it, but I did(wish I woulda used the full bladder I woke up with!!!
Anyway almost straight away the + came up was very light but definately there, Called my hubby and told him to turn around - he got in and yep looked + to him! (I couldnt get a good pic on my phone to post) got another test with me in work, gonna hold my pee all morning and then test again.
But I gues we got our :bfp: much quicker and sooner than we thought!

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Thanks guys! I just cant believe it! holding my bladder to do test again!
Oh yeah and for the last week my CM has been creamy white (sorry TMI)
Also feel like I have a waterbaloon in my abdomen - if that makes sense...
I have been on this every night and day reading about symptoms and being hopeful. In SHOCK it happened so soon. BABY DUST FOR EVERYONE!!! x

That's wonderful!!! Congrats! Happy and healthy 9 months!!

Congrats on your bfp! H&H 9 months to you!

Here are pics of my :bfp:
Lemme know what you all think :)
https://www.babyandbump.com/bfp-ann...y-next-step-also-pics-attached-you-think.html

No denying it! I am pregnant! I think maybe about 2/3 weeks.
Well did a pink dye test at 2a.m. and two big lines and again at 4a.m. and another (hadda pee alot!)
Gues sI will book doc appointment for maybe 3 weeks time, you think that is a good idea?

congrats! deff a :bfp: Happy and healthy nine months! lucky you, right off of nuvaring!

congrats! deff a :bfp: Happy and healthy nine months! lucky you, right off of nuvaring!

Yeah its a bit nuts! i was thinking maybe 3/4 months! My hubby is putting it all down to what he calls now his Superman sperm! Thansk everyone!
:babydust: to all!!!1

Yay! Congratulations!

This fills me full of hope as I have also been suffering from the same symptoms...coldsore included!

How many dpo were you when you tested? xx

Yay! Congratulations!

This fills me full of hope as I have also been suffering from the same symptoms...coldsore included!

How many dpo were you when you tested? xx

To be honest I am not totally sure, I had my withdrawl period from the Nuva ring May 10th,, If I was to stay on my schedule I would of been due to O on the 23rd, I tested yday the 2nd... I have a feeling I may have Od earlier. So 10 dpo if I O'd on the 23rd, I tested again this morning and much darker result.
Good Luck!!! Hating the coldsore right now! Better build up my system for the:baby:

::dust: to everyone!!!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->