Faint BFP yesterday and fainter today....

kitty_el

Pregnant with number 3 😄
Reaction score
Hi I did two FRER yesterday that we're both BFP, they were faint but definitely there! A couple of hours after taking the second I noticed 3 spots of pink/brown CM. There has been nothing since.

This morning I bought a clear blue early detection and there was a line but it was super faint, much fainter than the FRER yesterday. It says they detect HCG @ 10. I also did two cheap tests that detect at 20 and both BFN.

I think this must be a chemical......

Has anyone else had this happen?

Hi I did two FRER yesterday that we're both BFP, they were faint but definitely there! A couple of hours after taking the second I noticed 3 spots of pink/brown CM. There has been nothing since.

This morning I bought a clear blue early detection and there was a line but it was super faint, much fainter than the FRER yesterday. It says they detect HCG @ 10. I also did two cheap tests that detect at 20 and both BFN.

I think this must be a chemical......

Has anyone else had this happen?

I think the FRER has a higher sensitivity than the clearblue. That's why the clearblue is probably coming out as a fainter line. If you want to POAS to see the progression of your pregnancy tests definitely use the same brand (so pick either first response or clearblue to test and stick with one). The cheap tests you bought also could be giving you fainter lines because, again, different brand.

With all that being said give yourself at least 48 hours between testing. I drove myself crazy with my last pregnancy because my lines werent getting darker (and even bought a digital test that said "not pregnant") because I was testing everyday. My daughter will be 1 years old next month.

So give it some time for sure...I hope it is not a chemical....and the spotting ypu had is totally normal. If you want reassurance I would request bloodork from your doctor to make sure your HCG levels are rising accordingly. Good luck!

Thank you for the reply, I took another clear blue early detection this afternoon and there was a definite second line straight away it just faded to barely there after about 15 mins. Still no more spotting but lots of cramping so I guess I just need to wait and see.... I just hate not knowing what is happening :( :(

Waiting is hard :hugs: Fingers crossed that it gets darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->