faint bfp :)

sashadoll

Loving my boys
Reaction score
I've been overly emotional, crampy, lower back pain almost constant starting at 2dpo. I've tested with two dollar store and two first response and got -. My DH kept say it's to early you need to calm down relax let it happen but I'm like I need to know. I'm a person that has to know everything. I told myself at 7dpo if I didn't test + I would test again til 13dpo well I tested this morning with first response and got a faint +. I freaked out a bit and woke up DH to check so I know i wasn't going crazy and low and behold he saw it too! I'll test again tomorrow than again Friday. I'm so happy

I've been overly emotional, crampy, lower back pain almost constant starting at 2dpo. I've tested with two dollar store and two first response and got -. My DH kept say it's to early you need to calm down relax let it happen but I'm like I need to know. I'm a person that has to know everything. I told myself at 7dpo if I didn't test + I would test again til 13dpo well I tested this morning with first response and got a faint +. I freaked out a bit and woke up DH to check so I know i wasn't going crazy and low and behold he saw it too! I'll test again tomorrow than again Friday. I'm so happy
So many typos I'm just so excited

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"