Faint BFP's?

MrsMomma

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone's experienced this...

Per my app I ovulated on the 21st (I don't temp). On the 30th I was apparently 9dpo, and I got a very faint BFP (see photo). I've taken 3 tests since and they're very faint BFP's, one looks negative even. Shouldn't it be getting darker at this point? AF isn't due for another 2-3 days so I know there's still time, I'm just curious what could be going on...

Attachments

• IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 47
In your pic it is very hard to see a line. How long after taking the test is this pic? It could be an evap line. Lines should get darker, especially after a couple of days as your hcg levels are supposed to double every 2-3 days, I think.
It could have also been a chemical pregnancy, or very early miscarriage. ?

At any rate, you're not out til the witch shows, so give it a couple of days and try testing again. Good luck!

It was taken at the ten minute mark. I'll be testing til AF shows. We shall see..

Have you tried a FRER? That's what I would do.

I can see it. I think 9dpo is still really early to get a BFP anyways so I wouldn't think it's that strange that it is faint... I'd be cautiously optimistic :D

I'm wondering if anyone's experienced this...

Per my app I ovulated on the 21st (I don't temp). On the 30th I was apparently 9dpo, and I got a very faint BFP (see photo). I've taken 3 tests since and they're very faint BFP's, one looks negative even. Shouldn't it be getting darker at this point? AF isn't due for another 2-3 days so I know there's still time, I'm just curious what could be going on...

I see it! If you're 9dpo it should be super light if at all. Like someone else mentioned try with FRER and u will know for sure. Baby dust!

I agree that 9dpo is super early! You're lucky to see anything that early. You're now 4 days since then, while your levels should be doubling every 48-72 hours it does not necessarily mean your line should be super dark by now. Keep testing and thinking positive thoughts! I also second getting a FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->