Faint line 10 minutes past time limit, experiences with this please?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Completely forgot there was a dedicated Testing board! I did post in TWW but hoping I might hear more experiences on here!

https://i66.tinypic.com/23tf2pt.jpg

Did a test, realised I was as running late, had to pop out for a couple of mins. Got back 8-10 mins later. There was a faint line, looks more pink than grey. I’ve checked previous tests hours after development and have never ever ever had a faint line.
I then dug out one I did last night and that had an even fainter line than today’s.

I know it can be a false positive. Not the end of the world if it is a negative. I’m just driving myself mad trying to wait until I can take another test for confirmation (bought a more reliable test this time!)

Who has had this experience and what was the outcome? When did you next test after having this sort of result?

That looks positive to me but as it was past time I would be wary and 're check just as you are doing i would put money on that being a bfp though

This is about 5 hours later, but within the time frame!

https://i63.tinypic.com/35bcr2s.jpg

I’m saving the test from Superdrug for maybe tomorrow or the day after!

I think that's the start of a bfp! FX for your next test!

I’m betting it will be BFP.. fingers crossed!

Thank you! The latest one has actually gone even darker after 10 minutes, even more than this morning, definitely can tell it's pink now!

I think I'll feel it's more confirmed after the superdrug test. I'll try that one first thing in the morning!

Really hope its ur BFP! be careful as iv had bad experience with these test and evaporation lines..but mine didnt look as pink as urs!! Good luck 😊

Thank you :D
Yes, I'll post an update in the morning, I won't be able to sleep tonight with anticipation!

I'm excited and also scared (I have high anxiety about the whole giving birth bit), and my OH is pooing himself. We're waiting for the next test to give us a definite answer anyway!

Who else has tested today?

I think you will get a great line on the Superdrug. It has to be BFP x

I'm definitely seeing something good luck fx for a darker line tomorrow! If you can wait that long lol

I think BFP! After stalking so much I think we can all say it&#8217;s rare to see one dry THAT pink! I&#8217;ve done so many wondfo&#8217;s and IC&#8217;s in the past and even though I&#8217;ve gotten some super mean evaps .. they&#8217;ve never looked that bright! Good luck girl!! I think you got this one in the bag :) :) <3

Oh man, think I got a dud test! How very cruel! Nearly 6am and bursting for a wee (more than usual might I add!) grab a test, peed on it... nothing! Not sure if I weed too much or whether the absorbent thing just didn&#8217;t absorb right as usually you see it work it&#8217;s way up the control panel! Nothing! A slight weird streak went horizontally eventually across it so I know it messed up!

I didn&#8217;t think to maybe wee in a sample pot and hold it in it for this one.

First ever Superdrug test that has gone dud on me though!

So now we wait for second morning wee *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"