Faint line 10 minutes past time limit, experiences with this please?

I’m buying a set of two more Superdrug tests because I want to see darker lines. I’ve only got the dip tests left and they’ve only just caught up with how dark the Superdrug one was. (Guessing Superdrug test is more sensitive than dip test)

I had such a dark line when I was pregnant with my son so just want to see them get darker because if I’m technically about 16dpo/17dpo they should be pretty dark yes?

Unless I obligated the second time we had sex which was a few days after what I guessed what ovulation. Then I’m more like 14/15dpo. Can’t even say for sure because I wasn’t charting ovulation, but I only had sex twice so it’s around those two dates either way.

I’m a big worry wart! The dip tests all look darker when dry, but still very faint within time limit!

Your tests are looking great!
But, I can't even say anything, because I've just been POAS like an insane woman, every day, twice a day, waiting for these sucker to get darker haah. I think the brand plays a part. It took longer for my little easy@home to be as dark as my clearblue was.

Your superdrug test is DARK! ;)

The dip tests I got were only off eBay so I’m not expecting them to look like they’re progressing much (I mean they’re getting darker but I thought it’d be a bit darker by this point as I’m definitely late for my period now.

I think I’ll just have peace of mind with the Superdrug one!

It’s bad having lots of these dip tests isn’t it?! You want to test all the time cuz they’re a lot cheaper haha

Yup! Haha, I got a box of 40, so I'm like meh! What's wrong with testing ten times a day? I got plenty! It's cheap ahaha... why do we do this to ourselves?

I can't wait for you to post your new test so that we can see the amazing progression!

I said I wouldn’t test with a dip test until I bought another Superdrug one but damn these line progressions on dip tests are starting to worry me..

I thought if my ovulation is possibly a similar date to yours it’d be so much darker right now.

Hoping these tests are just generally cheap and crap!

Can’t wait to go out now so I can get the Superdrug tests.

https://i63.tinypic.com/2jg3sw2.jpg

I know they all look darker once dry but I was hoping for a bigger step in darkness if that makes sense.. my line was so dark with my sons tests?

Or do I go for the digital with how many weeks?! But I won’t see line progression. Unless I ban myself from using the dip tests every day n just do every other day?

What brand are they? You could ovulate the same day but still implant a few days later which makes a big difference with testing! But there's a few brands I've seen women use that Just don't progress

Your range for hcg is huge St this stage between 18 and nearly 2000 i think... Don't compare yours to others! Aslong as yours are getting darker (which some tests don't show btw, they just pick up the hcg and that's it... I dipped two frers in the same sample, one was obvious, the other you could barely see!) Try not to worry too much... No heavy bleeding or painful cramping and a positive test, you're okay for the time being <3

As many have said, all levels are different, the range is crazy high! There's a beautiful progression in your tests, so I wouldn't worry at all! Digital helped me feel 'pregnant', but, yes indeed, no line progression. But, it's nice to see those weeks!

Tests can differ in sensitivity too, despite the fact they're meant to be the same. The dye can vary also. They look good! In most photos I have seen with cheapies they take a while to leap. They seem to stay pretty much the same for a while

I feel like that particular test doesn’t get dark quickly. I bet a better test would show a nice line.

Just went for the Superdrug ones again, (I last took a Superdrug one on Friday afternoon and had a decent line) and it was probably 3-4 hour hold, as I went out. The time limit on Superdrug is 5 mins, took this photo just seconds after the time frame. I&#8217;m happy with this I think. Taking the last Superdrug test on Tuesday (will see a greater progression if I stop taking tests every day!)

https://i64.tinypic.com/3160ltw.jpg

So I&#8217;m happier now! Phew! I must have ovulated late then maybe!

I also woke up with hot flush on Friday and nausea and haven&#8217;t really had it since. Not sure if it was just over the excitement of everything though, but I hadn&#8217;t had that since I was pregnant with my son. But I haven&#8217;t had it today or yesterday!

Oh my god! Look at the progression it's amazing! Wooot! I hope you feel better because this is absolutely greaaaat! :) Yes, maybe you're a few days off on the ovulation date but regardless, this is perfect!

Looks great! Ic's are not super great for progression in my experience. It's like they are super faint for ages then all the sudden get really dark lol. Hcg increases at its own pace for each pregnancy, one might start slower and pick up speed, another might start out at a fast pace. Doesn't mean a thing! <3

Don&#8217;t forget just because you had sex on those 2 dates, doesn&#8217;t mean you ovulated then, I think I&#8217;ve read sperm can live up to 7 days? So you could have ovulated 4/5 days after the date you had intercourse and conceived then, I think you&#8217;re earlier than you first thought xx progression looks great x

Yeah I must be earlier than I first thought! Thanks guys!
Ah I'm so excited for my first midwife appointment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->