Faint line (but noticeable) but then it disappeared after about 10 minutes?

Hannah_24310

Reaction score
Hi guys!....
Oh my god I just did a pregnancy test (like 15 minutes ago) and I had a faint line!!! I looked on the Internet and people are saying a lines a line it's a positive! Could this really be it?! The only problem is, the line has now disappeared?! So I'm really trying to not get too excited but it's hard lol!.. What do you guys think?!..xx

I can't actually post pictures on here as I am using my phone but if anyone would be kind enough to let me know their email I could send you the picture as I really would like someone else to see it to know if I'm goin mad lol :) xxx

If the line showed up within the required time frame it sounds good. Sometimes lines fade after awhile. How many dpo are you?

I would test again tomorrow (or a few days if its still early) and possibly with a digi.

Fx!

Hi there..
Sorry I'm new to all this so here is my last post that explains things in it
https://www.babyandbump.com/two-wee...lease-can-someone-give-me-advice-newpost.html
Yeah I think I'm gunna test again tomorrow morning and then wait till next week :)
Thanks for your advice xx

What I have learned TTC is that your body can do screwy things that make no sense to you or anyone else. If its unusual for you to have irregular periods I would suggest talking with your doctor and seeing if they will do a blood test. I know some people don't get positive urine tests for awhile. Since its been a few weeks since you expected AF and you had what sounds like a positive I am sure they would be willing to give you the test. I went in without a positive test for blood work when my AF was 2 weeks late. Turns out she was just going to be late that month.

I hope you get an answer soon one way or another. I know how much it sucks not knowing if its a yes or no.

I had two very faint positives today. However, I am not declaring it until they are darker. AF due Sunday.

Thanks for your advice :) I will be contacting my doctor next week xx

NP hun! I have been in your shoes twice now. Once I went for blood work and found out I was fine just not pregnant the other I just waited her out. It can be rough but its nice knowing your not the only one who's walked that road!

GL and keep us posted.

Same here af was five days late in october and eleven days late this month and I was almost sure I was pregnant bc I've been on time with af mu whole life plus I had a light positive but it dissapeared. Af showed her ugly face today now I'm out the game for another month and unsure when ill ovulate keeping fingers crossed for a 2012 bby! Good luck to you though

Okay so thought I'd update you guys... So I took another HPT Saturday morning using my FMU and it came back negative! I then decided to try again later on that evening, so tested around 6-7pm and I had another faint positive line! This time it was even fainter than the first (you could just about make it out). Phoned up my doctors this morning but they didn't have any appointments so a doctor called me back. Spoke to her and she congratulated me and said I'm pregnant! I've got an appointment for Thursday but I still don't wanna get excited cause I have received a really clear test yet and I know that knowing my luck I'll get really happy and excited and then it turns out it wasn't a positive after all ;( has anyone else had this kind of experience and if so what outcome did you get?
Thanks guys x

Same here af was five days late in october and eleven days late this month and I was almost sure I was pregnant bc I've been on time with af mu whole life plus I had a light positive but it dissapeared. Af showed her ugly face today now I'm out the game for another month and unsure when ill ovulate keeping fingers crossed for a 2012 bby! Good luck to you though

Thanks you! I'm sorry to hear your AF showed up! Wish you all the best and good luck for the future xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->