faint line, but there; on hpt... but negative hcg blood test?!? :/

D

dmestiza

:wacko:

i just did a first response dip n read hpt and got a very faint second line within the time frame/ but it showed up... im shocked koz i had a neg hcg blood test on march 2nd :/ !!!

my last period was on Jan 8th-jan 15th... and i havnt had any bleeding ever since...
now im really confused!!!

any advice/help will be good girls! xoxo

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
I'm sorry your stuck in limbo I currently am too and it's horrible
I have no advice but just wanted to offer some support & I hope you get an answer soon:hugs:

thanks for your comment... yeh its so confusing. i just tested today with 3 first response, dip n read hpt's and all of them had faint lines on them... but the pic i posted was the most noticable! xo i just dont know where to go from here... like if i should go back n c my doctor or what hehehe... :)

Hi
I'm sorry to hear about all this your going through, must be driving you crazy the not knowing.. I do think you need to get back to the doctors regarding your missing periods.. I think you definitely would of got a positive hcg test by now if you were pregnant.. I hope this all gets sorted for you soon :hugs:

I would go back to the doctors and ask if they will do another blood test to confirm

thanks natalie88, i do have pcos... so most likely thats why i havnt had my period since january... but i just tested today to make sure if i was preg or not... then these faint lines... but yeh the blood test was neg... so very much not pregnant i think! xo

i might actually do that next week! just to double check! thanks for your advice!

It's been almost two weeks since your blood test so I would def go back for another blood hcg. You may have ovulated and gotten preggo after or just before the last blood test so it may not have showed up then. Also explains why the line is faint. Good luck and keep us posted !

I too have pcos and am hoping I too get a nice surprise like this !! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->