Faint line doesn’t seem to improve :-/

SS18

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I got my first faint line yesterday morning at 10DPO. Today at 11DPO, the line is still faint using my first pee. I’m afraid to take digital, what if it says negative ;-(

I would really appreciate any kind of encouragement or explanation!! Please check out the pic. 1st pic-yesterday, 2nd pic-today.

Also, the line keeps getting darker after the max time window of 5 mins. It’s pink in color and not grey or colorless like the description of an evap line. Any explanations?

EFEEAF3D-B0E0-438D-9C57-9644A9CAB778.jpeg BE709D1F-9908-48D2-8025-5849E8AD7C73.jpeg

That's a BFP for sure yay

HCG is meant to double every 48hrs, so I’d say your progression is just fine for a day apart hun! Congrats :)

Thank you!! When would you recommend that I go for my blood test to confirm? (Just to get some peace of mind)

That’s entirely up to you, I went after my missed period, but also due to Christmas holidays! What brand of digital do you have? I got a YES on First Response digi at 10dpo and 1-2 weeks on CB digi at 11dpo with a few hour hold each

I have an Equate brand digital. I’m planning to use it tomorrow (12DPO) morning with FMU.

Good luck with the digital. I got a 1-2 weeks on a CB digital at 14DPO but found out I was pregnant at 11DPO with frer.

Good luck with the digital. I got a 1-2 weeks on a CB digital at 14DPO but found out I was pregnant at 11DPO with frer.
What do you mean by 1-2 weeks on a CB digital? It tells you how many weeks you’re pregnant??

Hey SS18 have you done more tests? Ohhhh we will be bump buddies. I’m 4+1 today. Lines are still rubbish on IC got a not pregnant on a CB digit at 11dpo but got a pregnant 1-2 on 13dpo. How’s it going ?

Hey SS18 have you done more tests? Ohhhh we will be bump buddies. I’m 4+1 today. Lines are still rubbish on IC got a not pregnant on a CB digit at 11dpo but got a pregnant 1-2 on 13dpo. How’s it going ?
Hey there!! I’m one day less than 4 weeks. Beta shows my HCG level as of yesterday was 218, so things are looking good :) have you schedule your first ultrasound with your OBGYN yet?

Hey there!! I’m one day less than 4 weeks. Beta shows my HCG level as of yesterday was 218, so things are looking good :) have you schedule your first ultrasound with your OBGYN yet?
I had bloods done at 4+2 and results are 158 so I think that’s ok?
No scan booked yet have you where about a are you - England ?

What do you mean by 1-2 weeks on a CB digital? It tells you how many weeks you’re pregnant??

On the clear blue digital wheeks indicater 1-2 means ure 3 to 4 weeks pregnant hon

2-3 then ure 4 to 5 weeks and 3+ means ure anything from 5 weeks and over. U have to add on the 2 weeks b4 conception hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->