Faint line?? HELP!!!

HorrorFan88

Reaction score
Hey guys, newbie here, but I've been reading all the forums :)

I am currently 20dpo I believe? My period was due around 4 days ago I believe and haven't had any cramping or anything until today, along with spotting.....I figured I was out so I said what the hell and took a walmart cheapie test about an hour or so after the last time I peed (why I didn't wait longer Idk) just to say ok I'm officially NOT pregnant, but to my surprise I picked it up at the 3min mark and saw a very faint line.....I was expecting stark white so not sure what to think?? I just took a dollar store brand test around 3 hours later and I don't see anything on it.....anybody have an idea what's going on? I'm hoping it wasn't an evap or a chemical pregnancy :/ I included two pictures so you guys can see the test.....

10711491_855665474443887_2032395351_n.jpg

test1.jpg

Also, I know you're not supposed to look at the test after the 10min mark, but the last test I took appears to have a line now and it's pink, not grey- is it still an evap? Here are a couple pics....one original and one tweaked. 10715987_855734321103669_391234453_n.jpg

dollarstore1.jpg

Hmm I can see a faint line. Maybe take another tomorrow FMU?

Thanks Buffyx :) Planning on taking a test first thing in the morning....crossing my fingers!

update when you test! Looks positive to me but another test would never hurt!

Oh that does look promising!! And I can def see the line on the 3 min pic! Def test again!! Good luck!!x

I'm 17dpo and still no lines! Going crazy here, following to see how this turns out for you. I keep feeling like I need to vomit but then it goes away

That looks really promising. I'm a day late and still not taken a test! I would retest tomorrow morning xx

Thanks for the support guys- my period ended up showing up. I just don't get why I got a faint line....here is a tweaked photo I took of the test line that showed up in the 3 mins. You can clearly see a 2nd line.

PicsArt_1412124990512.jpg

It was my first time trying in MONTHS (we just got a new sperm donor) so I got really excited when I saw a faint line....ugh no fair. Has anybody else had this happen?? And specifically, with the walmart brand of tests?

Right now I'm 3-4dpo on my 2nd try....hope I got the timing right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->