Faint line on 2 tests after the time limit

SecondNote

Reaction score
I got this line on two IC tests. This one was from last night, and I got one just like this this morning as well. Both times I saw that line only after putting the test away and coming back 30 minutes later (I have a habit of coming back to my tests over and over "just in case" lol) Anyway, don't want to get my hopes up but I have never gotten lines before after the time limit like this. Opinions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 61
I see the second line. However, unless the line shows up within 5 min I would not say bfp right now. It looks promising. You could keep testing and see if the line shows up sooner or buy a different brand and compare. GL I hope it is the start of your BFP xx

Thank you for your response. I am trying to not get my hopes up.

I forgot to add I was 10 DPO yesterday when I took that test.

It could honestly go either way. For now, it's safer to say neg since it was outside the time limit however things can change! It could be the start of something but it's best not to get your hopes too high until things progress.

Good luck! I hope the tests darken soon and within the time limit :flower:

I see it, but since it was after the time limit I wouldn't trust it until re-testing. However, it is likely a good sign!

Thanks ladies. I caved and took a different brand tonight. I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 23
holy moly! did that come up within the time limit?
That is a fab line xx

Yay! Congrats!!
I will be curious to see how those internet cheapies work tomorrow. At least you know it was not an evap.

I was about to say, this pregnancy the line only came up after the time limit. Congrats!!!! I see the line on both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->