Faint line on first test, none on the second?

lazymum

Reaction score
Hi! I did a test ( Tesco brand) today at lunch time and there was almost undetectable shadow of a line within first 5 min. However in about another 10 min while test was still wet the line got much more defined and pink. I can clearly see it know. I did another test in a few hours but it is clearly negative and I can not see any line whatsoever even a shadow of it.
I know I saw a line after the time limit ( 10 min for Tesco tests) but I am sure I saw it at a certain angle even before. However it might be evaporation line but why the second test did not bring in similar evaporation line? Or is it a BFP and second test urine was too diluted? Any comments?

have you got a pic we can see? the second urine probably was too diluted :)

xx

Thanks for a quick response. I like your status "in love". :) I went and bought two more tests to try tomorrow morning. I just finished breast-feeding and had spotting and a very light period in June but nothing since then. So it might be anything.... However I want to know before I start having vine and all other exciting things:)

have you got a photo of the test you took today? :) deffinatley post a pic tomorrow though.

fingers crossed it is the start of a bfp for you xx

i am not sure I can make it visible on a photo but I'll try. ...

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I got a BFP in the afternoon (just one), and then today I have had bfn's or pretty much there may be a tiny hint of a line BFP but not really...when is your period due? Mine is due tomorrow. I am so fed up of pregnancy tests now this is the last time I am faffing with them before my period comes! Hope it turns out ok for you xx

I just stop breastfeeding and had a very light period in June... However my periods were quite irregular anyway. I think it is probably a glitch as I just tried to take a picture of a "positive" test and failed.
Best of luck for you....I know how you feel.

i had this. on the 23rd of July i got a digital bfp. and on the 24th at my dr i got a very faint bfp that faded to nothing quite quickly...nothing but negatives since.
no idea whats happening...but i just wanna know lol. one way or another i want to know.

good luck though :) hope it's a true bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->