faint line on ovulation test stick......

Baby yes it means you are going to ov in next 24 hours so getting bding,test again this evening and tomorrow as the line has to be as dark as or darker than the test line,if it's darker then count that as your positive if lighter then you know you will more than likely ov tomorrow.

I got my positive today as my line was as dark as the test line ( mines never darker) and also got my peak on monitor so know tomorrow is my ov day.

Good luck hun

New at this so sorry if not right format. I have two lines pretty solid on the OPK tester. Was positive two days ago, then negative next am, then positive at night, then negative in am, then positive at night...WTH...lol Then today two solid blue lines and negative o symbol (clearblue opk) does this mean I'm ovulating? I have had some nasty left side pain to. Cramping. Just curious...temp this am 97.7 last two days 98.0 and 98.2. Thank You.

yes, prob means u have already ov. from a pos opk its from 12-48hrs later u ov

OPK driving me nuts too! Faint line yesterday, hardly any line tody but no temp surge yet so I'll just keep trying, I've a load in stock'!

I'm trying to conceive and I took an Equate Early Ovulation Test last night and this morning and there were two faint blue lines. Does this mean I am about to ovulate? :shrug:

Hey Ladies

I need ur help on a question that i have i have been tryin to concieve for about a year now and i just took a answer ovulation test and the lines are both light like faded what does this mean am i ovulating now or have i already ovulated oh and i am 2 months late on af so please help me im so confused

1st have u taken a pregnancy test 2 months seems v late if u have normal cycle. if the two lines on ovulation test are the same or the 1st lines darker than the 2nd ur about to ovulate

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->